2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• I mean it is great for competition but literally everyone can borrow some players from their league for WCCH.

I mean you never how will things ends up, but imagine Hooker team winning this and She gets award for best OPP (Hard next to Boskovic and Egonu, but still :/)

• Well, Vakifbank should go as a Mini Serbia with Maja,Boskovic,Mihajlovic,Rasic and Vitra as mini Turkey Naz,Eda,Zehra,Meliha,Hande,Ebrar etc......That should be fun.

How could that be fun to watch exact same teams that we watch during summer is playing against each other:down:

I don't like this idea. It should be forbidden by FIVB. Winner will have the best club of the world as a title, in this case it will not be true for Chinese teams if they would win

• Well, Vakifbank should go as a Mini Serbia with Maja,Boskovic,Mihajlovic,Rasic and Vitra as mini Turkey Naz,Eda,Zehra,Meliha,Hande,Ebrar etc......That should be fun.

Wouldn't Vakif be the mini Turkey since they already have Zehra, Kubra, Ebrar, Cansu, Meliha, Gizem, and Gozde?

• Wouldn't Vakif be the mini Turkey since they already have Zehra, Kubra, Ebrar, Cansu, Meliha, Gizem, and Gozde?

And that is okej, because they are playing together whole season not for one competition. That is whole different story...

• I know that this is not Tianjin's fault but fivb's. And i feel kinda sorry for the other teams coz they are still building that chemistry and they will be facing the current strongest team in the world which is the chinese national team.

• I know that this is not Tianjin's fault but fivb's. And i feel kinda sorry for the other teams coz they are still building that chemistry and they will be facing the current strongest team in the world which is the chinese national team.

Conegliano are stronger. Plus, their MBs suck, so I wouldn't expect too much from them.

Tianjin will need to build chemistry too... If they have Lang Ping, all the teams would be screwed indeed, but in this case they will have a bunch of new players with a new coach... I don't think that will be guaranteed that Tianjin will sweep everyone

• Tianjin will need to build chemistry too... If they have Lang Ping, all the teams would be screwed indeed, but in this case they will have a bunch of new players with a new coach... I don't think that will be guaranteed that Tianjin will sweep everyone

I agree. A Chinese team tried that 4-5 years ago, it was like Chinese team was playing for a club team with Meghan Hudge and coach Lang Ping, I believe it was Evergrande, all of them together but they were disappointing. I mean the play they showed was pretty bad. I mean, they are in a better level and experienced now but team chemistry does not happen so quickly. In fact, Chinese league is too short this year so I am sure some teams wouldn’t find their chemistry in that amount of time.

• Tianjin will need to build chemistry too... If they have Lang Ping, all the teams would be screwed indeed, but in this case they will have a bunch of new players with a new coach... I don't think that will be guaranteed that Tianjin will sweep everyone

Oh i havent considered the coach. U are right. Lang Ping is just a different all in all.

• with the new addictions i think that Tianjin and Praia Clube are main contender in tgeir group. Vakifbank can surprise. Vakifbank has a relly good hoster but they are not intimidating as in previous efitions.

Conegliano and Vitra are the better ones in the other group. I think that Minas can surprise Conegliano. But they are lackink power in tge OH position.

My guess. For sure, anything can happens. Best tournament in years.

• with the new addictions i think that Tianjin and Praia Clube are main contender in tgeir group. Vakifbank can surprise. Vakifbank has a relly good hoster but they are not intimidating as in previous efitions.

Conegliano and Vitra are the better ones in the other group. I think that Minas can surprise Conegliano. But they are lackink power in tge OH position.

My guess. For sure, anything can happens. Best tournament in years.

Conegliano is the main candidat to win this competition, but Minas can surprised them, wow.

• Conegliano is the main candidat to win this competition, but Minas can surprised them, wow.

And who said Conegliano is the main candidat? USA was the main contender to win gold in London and guess what? They did not. You better not jinx them.. just watch and enjoy your team winning, and then tell everyone 'Told you so'.

BTW you don't have an obligation to Conegliano or Italy to jump into discussion once they're mentioned

• And who said Conegliano is the main candidat? USA was the main contender to win gold in London and guess what? They did not. You better not jinx them.. just watch and enjoy your team winning, and then tell everyone 'Told you so'.

BTW you don't have an obligation to Conegliano or Italy to jump into discussion once they're mentioned

I said it :)

I will post whatever I want. Thank you.

• OMG you guys are already fighting:dance6::rolll:

Minas has no chance to go to the semifinals this year. Even with Natalia and Gabi, this would be a huge challenge for them.

I also don't think Praia will advance, but they are surely a better team in comparison to last year's.

• Conegliano has a really good team. But they are not performing that good. As if they were invencible.

Minas With Gabi and Natália for sure would be a tittle contender.

• Conegliano has a really good team. But they are not performing that good. As if they were invencible.

Minas With Gabi and Natália for sure would be a tittle contender.

I don't agree. Minas would be a title contender if the teams were the same as last year, and well they actually made it to the final. This year there are two better teams besides the Turkish ones (Conegliano and Tianjin).

• I wouldnt have called conegiiano as favourite while we have Chinese NT playing in that competition