2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• I wouldnt have called conegiiano as favourite while we have Chinese NT playing in that competition

Calling someone favorite Doesn't mean that they are 100% winner

But next to Chinese NT you almost have Italian NT, and improved with greatest setter, better Christina and Kim Hill.

It is not the first time that Italy beat Chine :whistle:

• Both Conegliano and Eczacibasi are gone be unbeaten this season for now and first match is between them :box:

• Minas needs all the luck in the world to beat the contenders. The team is sadly not strong enough this year.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Conegliano has a really good team. But they are not performing that good. As if they were invencible.

Minas With Gabi and Natália for sure would be a tittle contender.

Yeah your correct but id prefer minas last year than minas even if with thaisa.

I also like praia with claudinha rather than that carli lloyd who onky set to injure her players.. i remember what she did to francynne...

Overall, no team yet can outdo the other without playing their first games.

But if i will follow your line of thinking, vitra and tianjin and conegliano will fight to the title. Praia will surprise because they have a balance team.

Macris cannot do it with thaisa and carol gattaz. To make it worse she doesnt have a decent reception line to use her middles..

Guandong uhmmm bot really rabahhieva (forgive my spelling) and kosheleva.. lin li will helo in the defense for sure...

Novara with egonu should be ok but she recently move to rival team and her replacement isnt in her same standards.

Tianjin with zhu chang li yingying and hooker should be very good! :)

Gabi and meliha should have a good reception or else they will have to suffer in the attack. Out of system receptions are sets to oh while good sets are given to opposite. LOL

Vitra with boskovic baladin and natalia is ok. Having natalia as opposite isnt good idea.

• There is little to no chance of Natalia playing OPP as they have Boskovic and Hande as sub. And they also have Kim Yeonkoung. Boskovic, Natalia and Yeonkoung are the obvious starters.

She played in the double aub in one game against one turkish club . Hence what you are saying little to no chance is impossible.

• Both Conegliano and Eczacibasi are gone be unbeaten this season for now and first match is between them :box:

I can not wait for this match. I just wish Motta would play wIth Gamze as Boskovic has been hitting a lot better with her. I think the final will be the winner of this match vs Tianjin. But all 8 teams are very good.

• I really dont expect too much about Tianjin. For sure one of the better teams of this competition.

• 3 More days !!! :woohoo:

Only if I don't need to wake up at 3:00am for Ecz vs Conegliano everything would be perfect :gone:

In the first match I'm giving adventege to Conegliano, because their is no team this season where Ecz played against Conegliano "way of playing" . I'm prediciting for them final, and in that second match I'm giving adventeg to Ecz. Yes, you heard it right.

Eczacibasi needs to do everything to unstable Conegliano reception, if they failed Wolosz will get in her rythim as other players too and you will not stop them. But on other hand, Eczacibasi has pretty bad reception, and their is going to be a lot of outsystem sets, how much Conegliano defence can stop Boskovic, Natalia We will see. They are not used to play against such teams too.

One more adventege is that Conegliano has very good sub and in this short period this will be very important.

• im still hoping for praia just because they are a balance team and also tianjin to step up knowing destinee hooker and zhu are there.

im happy to see praia, vita, conegliano and tianjin in the semi finals

• 2 MORE DAYS!!!

I really can't wait to see Destinee Hooker in real action, She has very good season and I hope She can prove herself on bigger stage after so many years.

I really can't predict pool B at all. All 4 teams has equal chances. Vakifbank is not strong as before, Novara with ups and downs.

Novara can be number 1 or even last, we will see.

Tianjin looks strong but again with to shaky reception, with New aditions in their team for this competition and how much they can adapt in such short time I don't know,super Hard when you know that every point in important and they have literally 2 days to train together....

and Praia can surprise everyone with their balanc...

I wouldn't be surprised if Vakif doesn't go further from pool stage.

I said surprise because they are not that strong but still they are main candidat for number 1 place, for me they are team who will show better game in last part of the season than now.

• Ahhh Vakifbank posted on their IG story Zhu coming to Vakifbank warm up. They are really nice friends :heart:

Edit: And on their profile they gave their first intreviews... Guidetti, Gabi, Meliha and more.

• Today Minas and Novara had training together...

Did they played any friendly set?

So strange to see Sheilla, Thaisa with Brakocevic after so many years :love:

• Today Minas and Novara had training together...

Did they played any friendly set?

So strange to see Sheilla, Thaisa with Brakocevic after so many years :love:

You didn't watch WCH last year? Thaisa was there.

I don't know about Minas x Novara but Praia Clube and Eczasibasi had a friendly match last night. I couldn't find the result yet.

• do we have final lists for chinese teams? I guess they have to be 14 players and not 20

Only Yuan Xinyue ended up with Tianjin (in addition to their league roster)

Some shandong players joined Guangdong for the CWC but I'm not sure who. Wang Mengjie, the best libero, stays in shandong and isn't participating.

• You didn't watch WCH last year? Thaisa was there.

I don't know about Minas x Novara but Praia Clube and Eczasibasi had a friendly match last night. I couldn't find the result yet.

Oh I didn't know that they played against each others

Yes but this 3 together, against each others. :love: