2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Sportv 2 will broadcast the matches with Brazilian teams and I believe (hope!) they will broadcast the semifinals and final match even without Praia or Minas. I think you can easily find a pirate streaming from this tv channel on the web.

• Vakifbank vs Praia will also be on Sport Klub 1 tomorrow, Tianjin vs Novara on Sport Klub 2.

On Wednesday, Eczacibasi vs Minas on SK1 and Guangdong vs Conegliano on SK2.

http://onlineuzivo.com/sportklub1/

Great quality, Just change from sport klub 1 to 2 and that is it. :D

I can't wait, I will wake up in 3Am. I Deserve great match!!! :lol:

Thanks, works like a charm.

• I just found out that my cable tv operator stopped broadcasting sport klub channels since today haha.

Expected and awaited match between Ecz and Conegliano for a couple of days and even organise my obligates on university according to that match because of the fact which crovolley mentioned few times that i have to wake up at 3am, i can not describe to you my upset. Thanks god i have the tv app with sport klub on my phone and now i must find adapter and hmdi cable because i want to watch this game od big display.

• I've got the FiveBuh package and 19:00 my time for the opener

A lot of 2:00am and 5:00am matches also, but I don't care so much about this stuff, and I've got instant access to replays should you all alert me to an entertaining match I miss

• this WCCh seems pretty epic tbh I'm very excited about it!

Strong teams from Italy joined again, Turkish teams are still strong as ever and then we still have the Brazillians and now the Chinese have strong looking squads too!! :white:

There is no clear weak link!

• i have not to wake up at 3am, simply, just stay awake until then.

Until that some epic music for epic wch

• A true WCCh. A very good mix of teams. From Brazil i think that Minas its not in the same level as last year. This situation happens because WCCh happens in the season after the teams get a spot.

this WCCh seems pretty epic tbh I'm very excited about it!

Strong teams from Italy joined again, Turkish teams are still strong as ever and then we still have the Brazillians and now the Chinese have strong looking squads too!! :white:

There is no clear weak link!

• For sure #TeamBoskovic!

But i am ok with Conegliano as well

#TeamVolleyball at all is my pick for this match. I am not often political corectly like this time, but this is special ofer.

• I just hope Motta isn’t #TeamLloyd. :roll:

I think that Lloyd can surprise everione. I think that she is going to be starter because they can work on the chemistry of the team for CL.

• Any link available for Conegliano x Eczacibasi?