2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• The Chinese team has understood (as have the other teams in the last 5 years) how to play with Kosheleva on their team.

When she goes to serve, she gets 2 turns off and the libero enters her seat. When in the net, she is out of the pass line and is the player who receives the most balls.

She can contribute a lot to any team in the world: in the attack.

It is the main offensive weapon of the Chinese team, undoubtedly regained its physical form.

The question remains: but what about the Russian team?

In the last 2 years we had a growth of players like Koroleva and Fetisova. And when we think of growth of central players, we think of what? Pass.

These 2 players started receiving ball for one main reason: there was a pass for that.

Do you currently think that Russia can expose their opponent (Goncharova) on the pass so that Kosheleva is free and without technical concerns to attack?

Even the Chinese team passes 3 players in their pass line.

Or would Russia have to pick two players, each half a block, and leave Goncharova and Kosheleva free to attack?

We can only wait and see Buzato's plans! But either way, Kosheleva's injury seems 100% recovered. And the attack remains the foundation she can most help any team in the world.

• Very strange play from Tianjin, looks like they dont want to win haha.

• Just finished watching the match between Imoco and Eczacibasi. I'm really disappointed by the level of play:gone:

The only bright spot for Eczacibasi was Yasemin. Hope she will get some chances in Turkish NT.

I don't like the way Wolosz distribute the sets lately, she doesn't play with the middles at all! She never sets the middle with an in-system ball and when she does the set isn't good:wall:Just no words for Egonu, great match for her!:super:

Hill also played good, stable reception and some good attacks. Sylla a bit messy, but overall played good. When she or Hill are struggling, Imoco has a big problem! Geerties can't receive Mikasa and Sorokaite just isn't a outside hitter?(

Folie and de Kruijf did a good job in block and at the service line. Normally it's the other way around, but they can't do much in attack if they don't get the ball:roll:

About the discussion who of Boskovic/ Egonu is better, I think there is not a big difference. I just think Boskovic is a bit more stable. Ognjenovic still better than Wolosz:whistle:

• Brakocevic had played good from second half od the third set, i want to see on fire i 5th set

• Brakocevic is on fire! So good to see Sheilla performing well for Minas and now Jovana! But I didn’t understand why Barbolini took Vasileva out. Hancock is insisting with Brakocevic because she clearly doesn’t trust Di Iulio

• And Jovana honed my wishes.

Thank you Jovana :obey::obey:

• It's been a while since I don't see Hooker play that bad.

• If I could say dxxxy words, I will just give all to the head coach, Chen You-quan.

Why?

Please see 2015 U20 WCH and 2016 AVC Cup (Bao Zhuang replaced him in fact in the semifinal and Gong Xiang-yu as an OP focusing on spike was perfect then).

Fang Yan is much better than he.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan