2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• I couldn’t watch but it’s sad to see numbers like these for Hooker. She’s not the force she used to be but she can do much better than this as anyone who watched her destroy Barueri last season knows. 55 balls for Li and only 36 for Zhu seems like madness though.

• I couldn’t watch but it’s sad to see numbers like these for Hooker. She’s not the force she used to be but she can do much better than this as anyone who watched her destroy Barueri last season knows. 55 balls for Li and only 36 for Zhu seems like madness though.

What was her numbers?

• Can Tianjin makes upsets against Vakifbank???

It is not over yet for them!!

This group can Easily tourn around even in the last match!!!

I really don't want to watch Novara Conegliano in the semi or in finals.

This two teams played so much finals in last 2-3 years :gone:

• Not a problem, maybe Vakifbank and Praia Clube pass trough semi.

She destroyed Barueri, but how about during the semis and Regular Season and even the season before? She was this bad through all that.....Unless u think having 2 good games out of 100 is enough. She scored like 0 points in the first 2 sets of that semifinal...She only stayed on the floor because Lorene was even worse last year.

Anyways......Brakocevic still reigns :flower:....and this is because she`s not even 100%.

I feel bad for Zhu, now I wish they had Gong and Zhang.... Liying Ying did great in the first 2 sets, but after that she could not get past Brakocevic and Veljkovic on the net.

But this Tianjin loss might actually be good... If they finish 2nd, Conegliano will be the one facing then.....and Vitra could still beat Novara or Vakifbank, depending on the setter they play with.

• I agree...and I don`t want Vitra vs Vakifbank either... They will be playing on the 14th when they return home...And then again could end up facing each other on the Kupa Cup.....

• She destroyed Barueri, but how about during the semis and Regular Season and even the season before? She was this bad through all that.....Unless u think having 2 good games out of 100 is enough. She scored like 0 points in the first 2 sets of that semifinal...She only stayed on the floor because Lorene was even worse last year.

I know she’s not that great of a player anymore, I’m just saying she can still do a lot better than she showed today. Even her level during the regular season last year was much better than this, not saying she was brilliant or even very good, but she had some good matches.

• Having Zhu as the babysitter role will not get you to victory considering Li Yingying has yet to prove she can be the main lead against tougher competition.

• I'll have to watch the replay to see what the hell happened, because when I left, it looked like Tianjin was cruising towards an easy victory and Novara looked totally hopeless. :cheesy:

So True because non of sets were tie, first two sets easy for Tianjin, and 3sets easy work for Novara. Wow.

• Having to read these last 300+ comments has been psychologically draining. At one time there were about dozen consecutive posts from crovolley and Bogdan where it seemed they were competing who could butcher English language more...and I'm not even one of those grammar nazis who demand for posts to be perfectly readable, but sometimes too much is too much! Not to mention I'm pretty sure crovolley has already made some 100 comments in this thread, and he is tedious to read at the best of times, even if you disregard his grasp of english.

Anyway, I'll quote a previous post of mine which still applies, as evidenced by this match:

-Mentioning Motta...how can I put this politely...sometimes he just gives off the impression of not being a very intelligent man. Biggest difference in years past between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi allowing the former to win all of the most important matches between them is not any individual player, or the squads as whole, but the respective coaches and the fact that Guidetti seems to have twice the sporting IQ of his colleague.

• Sansona had pretty good match in defence, some really nice saves :white:

Her reception is as always shaky but She still has it.