2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• I even think that if Hooker's spike is not good, Tianjin prefers Yang Yi's defence to her spike.

Tianjin should've brought the Brinks truck for Fabris. Practically the best available opposite that isn't Egonu for the year.

I really don't understand what they saw in Hooker. She's never been the same after London. I think even Sheilla's better than her despite the three year absence and that says a lot about her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tianjin should've brought the Brinks truck for Fabris. Practically the best available opposite that isn't Egonu for the year.

I really don't understand what they saw in Hooker. She's never been the same after London. I think even Sheilla's better than her despite the three year absence and that says a lot about her.

Most Chinese coaches do not really know a lot about international players. They rely heavily on agents and it's not the first time they were misled to make bad transfer decisions.

• This is pushing for the stars. She was very well present in the first four sets. It was during 5th set that she started committing errors.

Hooker wasn't present in 1-2 sets. The third set was good but her inability to kill the ball when she was needed to score led to Praia's come back.

Sheilla is a more of a team player. She may not score much anymore but in a team of Zhu Ting, Lingling Yi and Yuan, it's in my opinion a stronger and cohesive unit.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Anyway, I'm not saying Tianjin should've hired Sheilla considering she's coming from a three year break but there are probably twenty opposites currently better than Hooker and they ultimately came up with her to partner with Zhu and Lingling. :white: I'm not blaming Hooker but I'm blaming Tianjin's management for the lapse of judgment while building this team and now they may not have Zhu in the tournament they've made a priority before this season.:whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Zhu Ting got injured. She was all over the court in offense and defense better than the libero.. She is really a comprehensive player. She should not play any remaining WCWC matches; just rest and nurse her injury. Tianjin team is struggling even with ZT. How much more without ZT? Besides, playing against VB even if Tianjin win, it will not be a 3-0 or 3-1. In points/ standing, Tianjin won’t qualify for the semis. Useless to sacrifice Zhu Ting’s health. Her health is the most important thing for herself and 🇨🇳. At least, Li YingYing came through for Tianjin and this match is good for her experience, mental toughness and confidence.

• Most Chinese coaches do not really know a lot about international players. They rely heavily on agents and it's not the first time they were misled to make bad transfer decisions.

I wonder why the Chinese teams often hire foreign players past their peak or not in their prime years. Want to save some dough, but sacrifice the quality(?)🤦🏻‍♀️

• Zhu Ting got injured. She was all over the court in offense and defense better than the libero.. She is really a comprehensive player. She should not play any remaining WCWC matches; just rest and nurse her injury. Tianjin team is struggling even with ZT. How much more without ZT? Besides, playing against VB even if Tianjin win, it will not be a 3-0 or 3-1. In points/ standing, Tianjin won’t qualify for the semis. Useless to sacrifice Zhu Ting’s health. Her health is the most important thing for herself and 🇨🇳. At least, Li YingYing came through for Tianjin and this match is good for her experience, mental toughness and confidence.

If they win tomorrow against VB,regardless in how many sets they do that, they will have qualified,because they will have 2 wins and 1 loss,while VB will have 1 win and 2 losses.Points,sets and points ratio are qualification criteria only if number of wins/losses is tied between two teams.

• Brakocevic....simply no words. 🤗 I love everything single thing about her. At this point Novara could win the whole thing with her playing like this.

The 👑 is back. I'm praying for a Brakocevic vs Boskovic semi or final. 😍

Veljkovic was amazing too with 16 points.

Cansu, Zehra and Ebrar 😱... That comeback was truly amazing to watch.

• If they win tomorrow against VB,regardless in how many sets they do that, they will have qualified,because they will have 2 wins and 1 loss,while VB will have 1 win and 2 losses.Points,sets and points ratio are qualification criteria only if number of wins/losses is tied between two teams.

My mistake - I though it is counting the points won. even Tianjin wins against VB and get into semis, it is a tall order to get the third place. Struggling with a healthy Zhu; how much more with an injured Zhu. Not worth sacrificing her health for WCWC perhaps not for the Olympics.

• I really really hope Zhu is ok.All injuries in the last months before the Olympics ,I'm sure,are not to be taken lightly.I was looking forward to seeing her play against her former team tomorrow,and,if they qualified,against Bosco and Vitra on Saturday,though 😥

• Now i hope you guys realize how strong Seria A become

You literally have 6 teams on the same level

Scandicci, Novara, Monza, Pomi, Bisonte and Busto.

Plus 6 very good medio teams.

And above everyone, one and only Conegliano.

• I don't think Ognjenovic played that bad, so she isn't to blame for the loss against Novara. But Cansu did a good job when she came in👏

Gabi and Melhia had 0 contribution:wall:

Also Rasic didn't do anything, except for the third set. Last year during club world championship Gizem was in great shape, but this whole season she can't convince me. She has very few balls in defense and her pass isn't as stable as it use to be:|

Zehra was in beast mode:box:

Today Courtney showed us how important it is to have a decent defensive outside hitter on court:super:

• I never cared about Courtney, I thought she had success through her career just because she is American, but, boy oh boy, I never expected to be so wrong about it! :white:

• I feel like Maja Ognjenovic tries a bit too much to be the star of current Vakifbank team. She has a lot of thrilling sets during matches and there's no doubt she's the best but I don't like her game plan(or Gio's).

Also Zehra and Yasemin turning WCWC to 2017 U20 tournament:rolll: Hope they can keep up with this level.

• I feel like Maja Ognjenovic tries a bit too much to be the star of current Vakifbank team. She has a lot of thrilling sets during matches and there's no doubt she's the best but I don't like her game plan(or Gio's).

Also Zehra and Yasemin turning WCWC to 2017 U20 tournament:rolll: Hope they can keep up with this level.

True, she has a tendency to flex her virtuosity, sometimes too much. That's just part of the package when having a great artist on court.

• It is amazing how Courtney is improving to an all-around OH:white:seems like putting an oh in Libero position also helps their attack🤣 let Meliha olay as libero for a year with karch:lol: