2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Will Brazilian teams play the final for the 7-8th place? I expected more from them, Praia couldn't even take advantage of Novara playing with Arrighetti :gone:

Well Minas are noticeable weaker than last year. Their OHs transfers still make no sense to me, so these results were expected. But I'm still surprised why people expected so much from Praia. Both of their setters are pretty unimpressive, Garay is underperforming big time, Fawcett has never been a huge powerhouse, Martinez is their only reliable attacker. With the likes of Conegliano, Novara, Vakif and Eczacibasi I think their postion was pretty obvious..

However I agree, they should perform better than this

• Is every one of your posts gonna be about how great Italian teams are? I really like Novara and Conegliano but i would love for them to lose here, just so you can shut it

But when everyone praised Turkish clubs as Goddess of volleyball than it was fine??

Hypocritical, again.

• Praia is definitely underperforming. Garay is unreliable. Setters are unreliable. Carol is so-so. Brayelin is the only one performing. Maybe if they switch Brayelin to OPP and have one of the twins as OH they can perform well, to stabilize reception. But that would also mean very short OHs.

• But when everyone praised Turkish clubs as Goddess of volleyball than it was fine??

Hypocritical, again.

I'm not saying you shouldn't praise a certain team. But that's different from rubbing into everyone's face whenever any Italian team wins an international match.

How old were you again? As far as I remember you're in your twenties, so your attitude is quite childish

• Guangdong without Kosheleva 16-11 in Set 1

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• ECZ trailing during most of the set,they now lead 21-19...

• I didnt expect that this chinese club would be such a challenge for ECZ. Really, I am very surprised.

Well, they are a challenge still in the beginning of 1st set.

• Kosheleva's eyes😱 she looks like she hasn't slept for days

• Eczacibasi is totally mess

like as previous seasons. All about Boskovic

11 points in first set for her.

That is unadmissible with roster as they have.

edit:

*actually they isn't so bad as i said hah

but i expect much more from season to season but their selection of player it is driving me crazy(for exemple Lloyd i love her a lot but everyone knows that she is not in good shape but Ecz pick up her) they pick up individual players, must to start with make a TEAM because Boskovic is not a God and is not unmistakable.

• I really like Yasemin`s slides. Her and Courtney have been the revelations of this tournment for me.

• But when everyone praised Turkish clubs as Goddess of volleyball than it was fine??

Hypocritical, again.

Cro just humble up, no one here praises Turkish volleyball with every single one almost of their posts. Your every post refers to Italian league being so good, like sis we get it. Why you trying to convince yourself over and over again. :D seems ur scared of the semis.

Anyways, just cringe. Have some class, mention it 1 time, heck even 2-3, even a couple times more if you want. But how every single one of your posts somehow refers back to 'Gosh, Italian volleyball is so good': it's just cringe.

• Guangdong getting destroyed in Set 2... trailing 16-5,and 2 of their points are ECZ service errors...