2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Both matches I believe will be decided in four-setters. Won by EZC and Imoco respectively. Had they not played 2 five-setters and had Stefana not been out,Novara could take it or at least force a 5th but now it seems unlikely.VB would have to play really at their best and hope for Imoco's starters (all of whom much or less rested the past 2 days)to have an average or bad day in order to make it. Less unlikely,but I don't see that coming.

• ECZ 3x0 Novara

Vakifbank 3x0 Conegliano

• Eczacibasi 3:0 Novara

Conegliano 3:1 Vakifbank

I hope I’m wrong, I actually prefer both teams I expect to lose.

• On one hand, it really is unfair that crovolley is the only one who is called upon to justify his predictions, but on the other he has very much brought these mockings upon himself with his obnoxious behaviour,so...

• On one hand, it really is unfair that crovolley is the only one who is called upon to justify his predictions, but on the other he has very much brought these mockings upon himself with his obnoxious behaviour,so...

I really don't think it's about the predictions, I'm going to go ahead and say it: my predictions are quite unrealistic as well. It's his attitude, seeing Crovolley as a victim is something you grow out of the longer you stay in the forum when you realise how much of a troll he is. :lol:

Still personally I choose to not participate in the mockings simply bcs I don't hold grudges (I even went and posted unrealistic predictions to counter him) and choose to judge him on all his posts individually, but I also understand at this point that some people really can't take anything serious anymore.

But, yea I think you already knew what I said here.

• How did Gabi in the game againt Tianjin?

• I become troll just Because I'm not bigger fan of t Turkish clubs :evil:

Lets go Conegliano :box:

I'm travelling to Vienna so I'm not 100% here, but don't be so happy I will post :)

• So far Imoco vs vakif is 5:5, ecz vs novara is 8:2.

Do you guys think imoco and vakif's matches will be so much balanced like this? I thought Imoco would crush vakif easily🤔

• I don't have access to a computer right now so I can't watch the game but what happened to the Chinese teams today?Guangdong was swept by Praia?And Minas is leading Tianjin 2 sets to love?

• Hello guys! Is there any streaming link available?

I think Conegliano is basically a perfect team but I'm oddly more worried about them than about Novara, even though Vakif showed some weakness here and there!

May be my worries comes from the fact that I believe Conegliano has more to loose...

• Hello guys! Is there any streaming link available?

I think Conegliano is basically a perfect team but I'm oddly more worried about them than about Novara, even though Vakif showed some weakness here and there!

May be my worries comes from the fact that I believe Conegliano has more to loose...

This Chinese stream has been pretty reliable for me: http://m.live.qq.com/10001822

• Maja's second balls😍

• Maja already wants to make her own show LOL

• Thaisa had some pretry nice spijes and blocks against Tianjin today. Of all the veterans, I think she has the best chance to make it to Tokyo.