2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Kudos to Hill because in crucial moments she either sink or float, no in between. But she redeemed herself this time. That service run from 10 to 14 was the most nerve wracking moments of the game.

Almost all players of Vakif were playing really well. But those untimely errors especially that serve from Maja. That one service error for me made a huge impact. It showed how nervous she was.

• If Gio didn't replace Ebrar in 14-10, they would win, yeah, I said it :P

Gio dislikes Ebrar and it pisses me off. There I said that! Like she had to yell crazily to make him challenge a ball that was indeed block out and he was like nah, ok lets sub you.

Haak says let's challenge insecurely. Gio: down!

• Talking about Rasic, it's been a few years since she hasn't shown that fire she used to have before. Is the other turkish MB so bad?!

Melis is definitely not on this level. She is there just because she was in Vakif from the youth age and most probably she doesn’t complain being a sub all the time . Kubra would have been useful but she is still out due to a back injury, if I’m not wrong.

• I predict that by the end of tomorrow's final we will all be needing a check up at our local hospital.

• Unfortunately I got to watch only since the middle of 4th set, but WOW! Some of the best volleyball I've seen in a long time :super::obey:

I just wish people would stop all those "player XY is guilty", "if player XY had played better team ABC would have won" comments. As for this match (at least the part I watched), every single player on court has done an incredible job, and eventually one team has to lose. When it's 23-21 in tiebreak, there is nobody "guilty":!:

• Unfortunately I got to watch only since the middle of 4th set, but WOW! Some of the best volleyball I've seen in a long time :super::obey:

I just wish people would stop all those "player XY is guilty", "if player XY had played better team ABC would have won" comments. As for this match (at least the part I watched), every single player on court has done an incredible job, and eventually one team has to lose. When it's 23-21 in tiebreak, there is nobody "guilty":!:

Yea I guess it's just because of direct frustration. Everyone can surely be proud at the end of the day.

This match was btw epic from the start, I recommend you watch it entirely. One of the best matches of the decade maybe even imho

Well, I disagree.. When you blow away such advantage, at least you can put some blame on the setter (at least some of it), even if she is the great Maja Ognjenovic... You can accept the errors, okay, they are human, but you can't pretend they didn't exist... But it was an AMAZING match, the best of the season, that's for sure

• Egonu 38 points :obey:......The rest of the Team combined for 42 points.:white:

There`s no stopping her...and there`s no words to describe her anymore. That dig and kill close to the end were insane. We are truly witnessing greatness.

Maja did a amazing job and Vakifbank outplayed Conegliano from head to toe with Gabi,Haak,Zehra. Rasic gotta attack better, but her service and block was great.

• Well, I disagree.. When you blow away such advantage, at least you can put some blame on the setter (at least some of it), even if she is the great Maja Ognjenovic... You can accept the errors, okay, they are human, but you can't pretend they didn't exist... But it was an AMAZING match, the best of the season, that's for sure

For sure she messed up some important moments and deserves some criticism for that. But on the other hand, would they even have had a chance if she hadn’t played so well for most of the match?

• Well, I disagree.. When you blow away such advantage, at least you can put some blame on the setter (at least some of it), even if she is the great Maja Ognjenovic... You can accept the errors, okay, they are human, but you can't pretend they didn't exist... But it was an AMAZING match, the best of the season, that's for sure

Sure, but if any other setter was playing, this wouldn't even go into a tie-break imo

• Well, now it's time for the other match. I don't think Novara can win a single set. Let's see.

• I think everyone makes fair points.

Maja did mess up badly in the end. She was however amazing and outplayed Wolosz completely imo, she probably got tired, mentally. That match was something, even I got tired :D

• I think everyone makes fair points.

Maja did mess up badly in the end. She was however amazing and outplayed Wolosz completely imo, she probably got tired, mentally. That match was something, even I got tired :D

If she gave a ball to Haak and Haak (as most of the times at the end of the sets )spiked it out, the blame would again go on her for not setting to Gabi when Gabi was best attacker until that point for Vakif

• If she gave a ball to Haak and Haak (as most of the times at the end of the sets )spiked it out, the blame would again go on her for not setting to Gabi when Gabi was best attacker until that point for Vakif

Imo she should have given it to Zehra the first 3 times. I followed her and she was literally shaking to spike the ball so hard, the floor would get broken, the reception and her positioning were perfect.

But once again these things happen and that was also no guarantee for a win, we can never know that.

• I can't concentrate at this match🙈The level of the other match was just so high, it exhausted me:lol: