2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• I can't concentrate at this match🙈The level of the other match was just so high, it exhausted me:lol:

me too. and it started at 6am in Brazil so I started the day with such exhaustation. I cheered so much for Gabi, I have no energy anymore :lol::lol::lol: go Natalia

• All those "if" don't help, there is no turning back time so we'll never know what would have happened or not have happened "if" anybody had done this or that different.

If Zhu had stepped onto the line at 14x13 in the quarterfinals of Rio 2016... :lol::lol::lol::heart::heart::heart:

• I know it’s still early in the game so this may not be a fair comment but so far this match sucks compared to the last one. :lol:

• I really don't know how Novara beat Vakifbank. I find them so weak this year.

• I try but i simply can not watch this match i am totally exhausted. I can not concentrate as well.

• Guys I get it, the ifs are not good, Maja could never win in some people's eyes.

My point and some others was simply; insisting on gabi 3-4 times wasn't a good idea when other options were looking stable as well. But at the end of the day, those things happen and she is not to blame as she's a big part the reason they came so far anyway.

Not that deep, just that. I bet Maja is thinking it herself right now as well :lol: it's not that bad to acknowledge a mistake, we're human after all.

• Vakif in this match showed that we should not write of easily and that it will be more than competitive in the race for the biggest trophies this year.

This team is the goodest one(Maja, Haak, Ebrar, Gabi, Zehra and Melis(till Kubra comeback) in Turkey and Milena in CL i believe in her, she is on top for so many years and she had up and downs but at the end she always proves herself as one of the best at her position).

• Omg Vasilieva-Chirichella-Brakocevic trio on the net, What a wall.

• Well Lloyd is pretty bad so, I'm not even watching the match but even if she makes EczV lose what I mostly don't appreciate is her breaking the back of KYK and Natalia

• Vakif in this match showed that we should not write of easily and that it will be more than competitive in the race for the biggest trophies this year.

This team is the goodest one(Maja, Haak, Ebrar, Gabi, Zehra and Melis(till Kubra comeback) in Turkey and Milena in CL i believe in her, she is on top for so many years and she had up and downs but at the end she always proves herself as one of the best at her position).

I really can understand Rasic. She has already won everything in club and national team except Olympics. She's just not hungry anymore.

• there are some setters who i thought that at this time would be runjig the world as Loyd, Dani Lins and so on, but they are struggling a lot.

Brakocevic was far from her usual level from a couple of years but right now she is proving herself.

• I really can understand Rasic. She has already won everything in club and national team except Olympics. She's just not hungry anymore.

Just ECH and WCH are everything on NT level?

• Novara on their way to make it 1-1...No sympathy for us exhausted viewers...:rolll: