2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• there are some setters who i thought that at this time would be runjig the world as Loyd, Dani Lins and so on, but they are struggling a lot.

Brakocevic was far from her usual level from a couple of years but right now she is proving herself.

Brakocevic lead Modena to Serie A finals, Super Cup and CL final 6. She did the same thing with Lodz in Poland.

• Beyza looks like a grandma with this hair :gone:

And you look like a hater.

The reason she cut her hair is btw super brave and empowering! Her friend Ebrar Karakurt gets a lot of hate online, being called 'boy', 'shes a man she shouldn't play womens volleyball' 'ugly' 'she looks like a psycho' So she decided she will cut her hair showing: who really cares, a haircut doesn't define a human, who cares if you look attractive to some random average human, why try to live for their basic standards.

She looks super beautiful imo, her inner beauty shines through the outer which was already beautiful.

• Brakocevic lead Modena to Serie A finals, Super Cup and CL final 6. She did the same thing with Lodz in Poland.

I thought that Brakocevic was so bad in the finals in the season that she played for Modena. Did She coudnt kill a ball or i am mistaken? (I am not been ironic)

• i have the feeling that even with a lot of mistakes ECZ players have on their minds that they can win this game without effort.

• I thought that Brakocevic was so bad in the finals in the season that she played for Modena. Did She coudnt kill a ball or i am mistaken? (I am not been ironic)

Yes she is, she had a few points per match, but untill final she played amazing both of italian league and CL.

• i thought that Lloyd could not play worse but she statting this third set in other level.

• That point by Novara❤

• i have the feeling that even with a lot of mistakes ECZ players have on their minds that they can win this game without effort.

Yes and because of that they must be defeat by Novara.

Go Novaraa :super:

• The second libero's serve

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Mota could simply replaced Lloyd with Gamze. But he would rather lose the match than benching the American.

i think thar with the foreigner limitation on turkish league maybe he thinks that the chemistry will be building along the competition go on.