2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• italian teams are really hardworking. I think that Minas has this kind of play.

• I miss Boskovic's crazy diagonals, just give the girl high balls, how hard can it be:wall: I'd love to see Boskovic's efficiency when Simge is setting her from deep vs Lloyd from anywhere else

Maybe Lloyd agrees with crovolley that high balls to Boskovic are boring, so she is making things more fun.

• Winning is just a way of saying it. For example Sheila has won only 2 major tournaments in her whole career. But we can still say she has " won everything " based on everything she's done.

Yea and tbh Rasic won basically everything except OG and she had silver there, same for club level where she definitely won everything. A legend regardless.

• It happened like in one game where she did not play well at all. And people felt like she had a terrible season based on that game.

But she seems really great right now. Doing really good against top teams. Italian Seria A1 a couple of years ago was not that good.

• Winning is just a way of saying it. For example Sheila has won only 2 major tournaments in her whole career. But we can still say she has " won everything " based on everything she's done.

kind harder to put this word only in this setence.

• Brazil nt earned two silvers in WCH against Russia. Gamova had so much energy at this time.

Reqlly hard to continue playing on this high level for so long.

• Motta is such a joke. Guvelin has been amazing and just because of a bad play she's benched. While some other middle has been useless for 2 seasons...and she's never benched.

Going from Woloz and Maja to Lloyd and Hancock is just so lame. I'm not even interested in this match, and this is because Boskovix and Brakocevic r on the floor.

• Motta is such a joke. Guvelin has been amazing and just because of a bad play she's benched. While some other middle has been useless for 2 seasons...and she's never benched.

Going from Woloz and Maja to Lloyd and Hancock is just so lame. I'm not even interested in this match, and this is because Boskovix and Brakocevic r on the floor.

Guvelin was really bad in this match.

• Gibbemeyer has been trying to play good in this game. Yasemin was really not good in this game.

• i admire Thaisa's spirit. She really tries her best always and has hungry to win everithyng still in this stage zehra kind of remember Thaisa.

• i admire Thaisa's spirit. She really tries her best always and has hungry to win everithyng still in this stage zehra kind of remember Thaisa.

Zehra reminded of Thaisa too. She was on fire.

• Gibby was bad in the first 3 games of this tournament and every team she's played against in the past 2 seasons.....and still never gets benched

Well, I was talking about why Guveli benched, not why Gibby stayed.