2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• maybe the fact that she has little time on court in a game has a bad effect on her game.

Really difficult to hire a foreigner to never use her. She was definitely not bad than Yasemin at this game.

• i admire Thaisa's spirit. She really tries her best always and has hungry to win everithyng still in this stage zehra kind of remember Thaisa.

Mostly Brazilian players plays through passion ...that's why they never want to stop and keeps playing till they are 40 if not longer.

I'm not sure when Thaiza will stop, but if was not for injuries I bet she would play till she's 40.

• Vasileva and Kosheleva: two players who have been playing bad for a few years now and still manage to trick people because of 1 or 2 games

• people here praisin Wolosz and i dont see too much difference between her and Hancock.

The pool of attackers players from Conegliano is really strong. Just this already help the efficiency of players on attack if you dont have a setter as Startseva.

• LOL,ECZ could win this game solely on blocks!

• Vasileva and Kosheleva: two players who have been playing bad for a few years now and still manage to trick people because of 1 or 2 games

Vassileva had a shoulder surgery last season. Before that she has always been great. And she has carried Novara so till the day Brakocevic came back.

Kosheleva has had many injuries too.

Vasileva for me its better than Kosheleva.

Kosheleva really seems a nice person but somehow her performance dropped a lot.

• I looovee Kosheleva's energy but I can't help but notice.

She has never been great since the doping scandal and that's a big shame. She has grown immensely as a person though and that counts as much imho!

• Egonu is really a beast. I think that she doenst have a tespecific type of set. She can attack great all kind of sets because she is so dynamic.

• unfortunately I dont think Kosheleva will ever get back to her old form again.

She seemed so good against Minas.

• I'm done with Vitra this season already

I just dont get why Mota cant play with the better setter which is Gamze...this is not funny anymore

Everytime I saw motta, it made me feel bad. No strategy from him. Any coach who have name could do better than him. I don't know how he could manage teams in this kind of level...

• And now I'm even more pissed that Karch won't let Micha jump serve...