2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Gibbemeyer was actually decent. A few blocks points and spike points. She also had a some block touches. Vitra OPP, OHs and libero were playing well. The setters and MBs not so much.

Imoco setter, OPP, MBs and libero were playing well. The OHs not so much.

Gabi from Brazil i mean.

• Conegliano were the best team in the competition and deserve the win. I’m very disappointed with Eczacibasi though because they didn’t put up any real fight and it always seemed obvious that Imoco would win. Vakifbank will be so disappointed after messing up those match points, but that young team will hopefully grow from the experience and come back stronger. Novara should be delighted with their effort as they beat Vakif in the group and could have beaten Eczaci as well.

Vitra never had a chance when their biggest obstacle is on their side of the net.

Boskovic, Natalia and KIm knows it. There`s so much they can do....

anyone noticed how Kim and Natalia were not trying to reach for those bad sets like they did day 1?? Kim did not even jump and gave the free ball.

Bad News: Motta won`t make any chances and Vitra will lose another CL.

Good News: With Gamze there`s a chance they could win TL League. Only problem here is that, Lloyd has actually started mostly games this season in TL and 2 CL games , Gamze only started against Vakifbank,Gala, Fener, and the games Gamze did not start he never even used her as a sub, but Lloyd was used as sub in every single game. In fact she has played the most of them all...and still she sucks. And I expect Motta to keep doing the same thing where Gamze will only start against Vakifbank,Gala and Fener.

But if Vakfbank plays with Maja, I would pick them as favorites to win TL. I don`t think we will see bad Haak anymore.

But I`m happy for Conegliano and of course Egonu.

• Its really hard to compete with foreiner limitation. Brazilian teams are allowed to hire only two players. Praia for sure had mobey to hire a good setter.

• With Gamze, Ecz plays out-of-system a lot.. But the point is, with Lloyd there is no system

• The results are not that bad this season yet.

Super cup: Gold

WCCh: Silver

But for sure Vakifbank has improving so far.

• Today's match seemed so lame compared to yesterday's.Besides the comeback from ECZ in the first set,there were very few exciting moments and the rest of the time it was just "Imoco building a lead...Eczacibasi trying to keep up with them...reducing the difference to x points...then all over again".I mean,I was rooting for Imoco and I'm really happy that they won,but damn,Eczacibasi could put a little more fight!And 23 mistakes.... They practically gifted Imoco with a set!

Anyways congratulations to Imoco!You truly deserved it!!

• Congratulations for Conegliano. Egonu, Wolosz, Folie and De Gennarp were amazing today but Geerties also with her stable reception give a chance to Wolosz can playing best possible as she can, and she did it.

Ecz with Motta and without strong MB and good setter continue with this crushes against top teams.

Boskovic can not ne always like out of this world, she played very good actually at this tournament but can not do solo.

Egonu was better than her at this tournament she is looks like she is unmistakable but we must to have on our mind that Egonu played with Wolosz(she spike every ball i dont undervalue her amazing showtime throught this tournament) on the other hand Boskovic played with Lloyd and Gamze. Big diference.

This tournament was amazing, we were see some legends again in action and some matches out of this world(Vakif vs Conegliano), volleyball at all is winner.

Conegliano again congratulations they are deserved this trophie.

Olympic games, i can not to wait this tournament, will be amazing volleyball with Boskovic, Egonu, Zhu,.............

and ofc volleyball lovers enjoy in rest of the club season.

• In a amateur level you just dont like whrn you are not receiving good Balls. For sure Kim, Natalia and Boskovic are really polite girls. Really sorry for Lloyd.

• Yes, they wanted to buy Wołosz after last year loss in CL, and look, they ended up with Lloyd. :wavy:Money is not everything, to be honest Imoco has money as well.

• Gabi and Rasic did not play well and they both got replaced.

Actually they were not that bad, but Giu still replaced them.

Rasic had 2 blocks and 1 kill.....but still that was not enough for Giu....next season Rasic should sign with Vitra and she won`t ever get replaced.

If ECZ really has all this money. Dont get why they do not sign a better foreigner MB and a Good Local setter.

• Conegliano 17th victory in the row

Who will break their strike??

Official dream team?

• KYK was talking with Wołosz, and didnt notice that she got an award :lol:

• Kim winning best outside hitter and she is suprised with it:lol:

• Italian championships has improving a lot and a coupple of yeras ago even Brazilian teams were abble to hire the good ones from Italian championships.

I see Italy as a model from Youth program. They had a good league and they have betters rules for foreigners.

I think that with 4 foreigners spots plus one in the bench would be better to turkish players. This would be raising the level of the champiobship. Maybe more teams would invest.