2019 FIVB Women's U18 World Championship in Egypt

• Her approach is a thing of beauty :love: I wouldn't even have guessed she is 162 because her reach is so high.

Oh Altinli you've just given me the warm and fuzzies. Someone else noticed my hero <3

• I was just minding my businesd watching the TUR vs JPN match but she clearly stood out :!: bright future for that girl surely :rose:

Do you notice traces of the dancing giraffe in these young Turkish girls approach to serve? Cracked me up. I like how certain teams/countries have a cultural serve approach. Korea, with their running in place thing, the most pervasive

• Do you notice traces of the dancing giraffe in these young Turkish girls approach to serve? Cracked me up. I like how certain teams/countries have a cultural serve approach. Korea, with their running in place thing, the most pervasive

Yes I know, I did notice :D It makes me very proud to see the dancing giraffe serve is becoming a Turkish thing. I couldn't have asked for a better national service tbh :rolll:

#GoGiraffes I want Yeşilyurt to sign an all Giraffe team hopefully some day, now that would be a team I could fanatically root for :heart:

• Turkey lost against Peru 3-0 but it seems like 3 players( Pelin Eroktay, Dalia Wilson, Aleyna Göçmen from U16 team that became champion of last ECh is playing in this team. Since our 2002-2003 generation is not so impressive, it might be a good idea indeed to let the younger but better generation to gain experience.

Our best player from this generation, Sude Hacimustafaoglu is not in the roster. 😱

• sometimes being that tall is a curse because you can’t move well. that’s why musersky is such a freak of nature, because in spite of his height, he’s well proportioned and athletic.

PUR has a player that tall (208 cm), alba hernandez, she’s very slow and awkward, she played with the senior NT but then got dropped. she just signed up with a GER club, hopefully she can improve a lot.

• Japan v Peru:

• A lot of thinking goes on in these youngster matches. As in: "Are you gonna get that? Should I get that?"

• China vs Egypt, here you can see that she's not really mobile and China took advantage of that whether if it was through her block or off her hands.

• This is the group that keeps the arena rockin' in Cairo:

• any link please ?

Live365 is all I've found. Weird aspect ratio.

https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php

• Yup, I feel bad for her though because of her height. I can't imagine how she feels after a match let alone with daily activities.

Yeah plus her potential health problems in the future.

Stysiak is only 203 cm tall but she had/have problems with knees becausw of her height.