2019 FIVB Women's U18 World Championship in Egypt

• Add "i" before "bilibili", like this https://www.ibilibili.com/video/av67063973, and right click the video then you can save the video on your computer.

not working for me right now but I think the site is just down or something because I can't even land the normal one. Will keep trying, thanks!

• Damn, I set my alarm for 3:30 to watch the CHN v ROU match and fell back asleep waiting for it :cursing: Romania has been my Euro team of choice this tournament. Oh well. I just read they had back to back rotation errors at the end of the match.

I hope Japan match shows up. I think this is the end of the line for them. Haven't seen much USA but beyond The Rhino this Japan squad hasn't lit a spark under my butt.

Congrats to Brazil. A bit of a surprise.

• Damn, I set my alarm for 3:30 to watch the CHN v ROU match and fell back asleep waiting for it :cursing: Romania has been my Euro team of choice this tournament. Oh well. I just read they had back to back rotation errors at the end of the match.

I hope Japan match shows up. I think this is the end of the line for them. Haven't seen much USA but beyond The Rhino this Japan squad hasn't lit a spark under my butt.

Congrats to Brazil. A bit of a surprise.

several days Brazil jist was crushed by China.cant elieve they beat russia

• not working for me right now but I think the site is just down or something because I can't even land the normal one. Will keep trying, thanks!

hmm, now when I put in that url it displays a page to download software to download the video :(

Edit: Maybe I need to creat an account and log in first?

• Japan v USA:

• you mean bilibili video?

yes. I can now see the regular video (without an account), but when I try Padar 's trick of adding the "I" in front I get a page that wants me to download software to download the video

• Japan's got a healthy lead so far 19-12, but sometimes I think it's a disadvantage to dominate the first set in these push has become shove matches. Japan's not playing that great, USA looks a little rusty.

• yes. I can now see the regular video (without an account), but when I try Padar 's trick of adding the "I" in front I get a page that wants me to download software to download the video

you right click the left upper Corner right? the blue one?

• hi

hmm, right-clicked and I copied from that blue thing --from the CHN v Egypt match-- and I got a link to download the present Jap v usa match, which downloaded a 3 second video because it's still underway.

Thanks, I'll work on this after the Japan match. I hope the China v Romania match shows up. Really want to watch it.

• USA shook off the rust , dominating 2nd Set 18-9. Happens a lot

• hmm, right-clicked and I copied from that blue thing --from the CHN v Egypt match-- and I got a link to download the present Jap v usa match, which downloaded a 3 second video because it's still underway.

Thanks, I'll work on this after the Japan match. I hope the China v Romania match shows up. Really want to watch it.

type i before bilibili ,then enter,you will see a new web page ,just like this photo.but dont rihgt click the blue button,right click the video,then video saves as....you click the wrong place

• type i before bilibili ,then enter,you will see a new web page ,just like this photo.but dont rihgt click the blue button,right click the video,then video saves as....you click the wrong place

I don't get a video on that page:(

https://www.ibilibili.com/video/av67063973

• This is about how I expected things to go in Japan v USA. The Rhino can't win it by herself

17 - 25 25 - 13 20 - 13