CEV Men's European Volleyball Championship 2021 | Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Poland

• For those who don't watch the match, he is talking about Kovacevic lol

He is the leader but he is not the only one, punch in the face :box:. I hope they will focus a little more on the game in continue.

• Thanks for the explanation! I used to think the setter should just play russian roulette and just set to whoever during the tie-break. The more you know!

Setters are flexible on set up. They normally tend to set up more to "hot hands".

Lagumdzija's stats may not look good from the chart, but he could score during clutch time. That's the key.

Turkey's setter was not on a good mindset of setting up the ball during tiebreak. When he's awake, it's already late.

• He is the leader but he is not the only one, punch in the face :box:. I hope they will focus a little more on the game in continue.

Kovacevic and Luburic saved Serbia.

Atanasijevic was horrible in this match, not his first time choking in the important game though.

• Kovacevic and Luburic saved Serbia.

Atanasijevic was horrible in this match, not his first time choking in the important game though.

It's unfair towards Atanasijevic to be honest IMHO, I'm not going to defend his overall career, because it is pointless (especially considering his accolades), but he had a lost season in Perugia due to injuries and Heynen's weird choices, and it's quite obvious that he's not in his best shape after 30th birthday, he's not even close to that. Two years ago he had amazing tournament and was co-MVP of Serbian team alongside Uros with ridiculous stats, so to bash him under these circumstances is simply unjust. Not to mention that Luburic has been playing even worse throughout this event, and he was prepared to be a starting opposite of Serbian team (18% spike efficiency).

• Turkish male team iss following the trend of female team as 'team of missed opportunities':down:

After winning against Russia, they could have been number 1 in the group and reach even to semis. However the losses against Netherlands and especially Finland made win over Russia meaningless. Losing at tiebreaker is always painful to watch but with this results turkey missed WCh participation for next year, which means there's no national competition for them besides European League in 2022. Turkey won European League already multiple times. This new team desperately needed to play in WCh. It could have been a great experience for our youngsters.

As mentioned before, our setter is terrible. They missed Aslan ekşi a lot. Also our trainer is a joke for this level. It is literally like trainer of Polish female team🤦 I think libero was also very problematic as expected

Adis was kinda disappointing. He didn't play bad but after his great season in Serie A, expectations were high from him. Efe mandiraci was the revelation of the tournament. I hope Efe bayram would get the other starting oh position soon. It seems like Burutay will get 'injured' whenever it comes to NT season anyways:roll:

• What is the female Polish trainer like?

• It would be interesting if Czech eliminated France.

The chances are slim though.

• It's unfair towards Atanasijevic to be honest IMHO, I'm not going to defend his overall career, because it is pointless (especially considering his accolades), but he had a lost season in Perugia due to injuries and Heynen's weird choices, and it's quite obvious that he's not in his best shape after 30th birthday, he's not even close to that. Two years ago he had amazing tournament and was co-MVP of Serbian team alongside Uros with ridiculous stats, so to bash him under these circumstances is simply unjust. Not to mention that Luburic has been playing even worse throughout this event, and he was prepared to be a starting opposite of Serbian team (18% spike efficiency).

I agree Atanasijevic had his peak time and he played great in Euro championship 2019. I have been watching his games with Perugia in last a few seasons. Before his injury last year, Atanasijevic's one of the best OPPs in the world. But he's on downhill now. He's not as clutchy as before.

• These last few points of the France vs Czech match are insane:white:

aaand Czech takes the third set :super::super:

• OMG France is elimnated :white::white: Winner of Russia x Poland will have an easier time int he Finals

• The czechs really love the hunt...:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney