CEV Men's European Volleyball Championship 2021 | Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Poland

• Now Slovenia beat Poland 5:0 in a raw in Euro Championship.

They should be called "Poland buster"

• Ropret is fooling Polish block as much as he can even in these clutch moments :teach:

If only considering this match, Ropret is world class setter without a doubt

• one of the best matches. Hope Slovenia take the gold this time.

• Leon didnt win anything with Poland till now...

• Leon didnt win anything with Poland till now...

Leon got WCH runner-up when he's 17-year-old. After he started play for Poland NT since 2019, he had not win any title yet.

Curse?

• He's won Wagner Memorial this year playing against Azerbaijan, Norway and Egypt. :cheesy:

My bad :gone:

• He's won Wagner Memorial this year playing against Azerbaijan, Norway and Egypt. :cheesy:

I'd rather call this as sarcasm. 8)

• Finally, Serbia started with Luburic

• Is there a video of what Kubiak did?

I'm also patiently waiting to see the drama:huh:

After scoring a point, he did an evil stare through the net at Slovenian team. Urnaut went to the referee to complain and then Kubiak totally lost his shit, screaming at Urnaut and having a go at him, his teammates and the 2nd referee had to hold him back from attacking Urnaut :down:

• I dont know how this old man thinks most of the time. He just like a firecracker.

At the same time, I dont know how there are people who support his behaviour (for example, the lady who twetted the video I posted). Maybe they are first time vball watchers. One thing is to encourage your team, pump them up and another is to behave like a hooligan.

• Podrascanin is playing superb.

Italy is playing a very enjoyable team play. I don’t think I have seen enough of their OPP to judge but he hasn’t been an element so far. He plays rather like an interim OPP

That's pretty much the case. He's the weakest player in Italy by far. If they had a healthy Ivan or a proper, good backup, they'd be even better. Perhaps even Vettori could be an improvement.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game