CEV Men's European Volleyball Championship 2021 | Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Poland

• Yeah he’s not in his best shape but replacing him with Krsmanović after 20 points doesn’t seem any better either (and Krsmanović really failed to score…)

The level between Lisinac and Krsmanovic isn't really that far off tbqh.

Male MBs aren't also meant to score a lot but to block and touch the ball somehow.

Doesn't Serbia have any young middle other than Okolic they could try to work with? I'm under the impression he's been in the NT forever and has never done anything lmao He's just... there

There was that young MB that looked like an ex-convict lol

I forgot his name but he has potential.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Stevan Simic? He has a good VNL.

• Stevan Simic? He has a good VNL.

Yeah that guy. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Italy. A young team entered the final.

Both underdog beat topdog in semi

• Congrats Italy! After so many years, they are back in the final. If I am not wrong, their last final was in Copenhaguen (I dont remember the year). It was the match where the lights went off for a while and the last (maybe only) time Vettori played as a world class OPP.

• Giannelli, what a match! :obey:

Based just on the semifinal, I think he should be awarded as MVP. Michieletto would not be a bad choice, too. A fantastic player in the making.

Hopefully there's going to be a great match tomorrow, and may the best team win. Can't help but to root for the Slovenians, though... Such an enjoyable team, and they showed nerves of steel today with those endless sets...

• Color me surprised if Slovenia doesn't win this tournament.

Italy not having a good option for the opposite means they're the underdog for the final.

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Italy!! A well deserved and convincing victory. What a young squad to reach the final!

But I’ll root for Slovenia in the final as I really hope that group of amazing players can finally win something big. I’m sure Michieletto can win the gold in the future, let the Slovenians win this time please:flower:

• I feel like some players, like Kubiak and N’Gapeth, have reached to a point with their absurd behavior that they are being tolerated too much. Any other player wouldn’t have been tolerated in the case of such action just like Kubiak did last night. Someone pointed out that he does this to fire up his own teammate but it doesn’t anyway justify his disgusting behavior.

Regardless, the match was full of excitement, up to a point where I felt nonchalant when watching Serbia vs Italy, as much as I enjoyed the game Italy disputed, It was hard to feel the same excitement that I did during Poland vs Slovenia. I hope to see same kind of quality today. I hope Slovenia could win the final.

• OMG drama this early with the ref come on Kubiak

• This match is definitely charged lol

• it also took so long yesterday in Poland’s match. Especially those last challanges in the 4th set. Very suspicios.

It takes long since the very beginning of this tournament. I heard CEV hired so English guys to do challanges, god know why. In Polish Plusliga it works so much faster (I'm sure it's the same in every good league). It doesn't help any team.

• Poland is blocking everything at the moment :white: