CEV Men's European Volleyball Championship 2021 | Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Poland

• Italy's not the same team since Romano came in.

Probably the best substitution of the game. Slovenia thought they're going to win it all but now they're struggling to identify his weaknesses and tendencies.

And now the mistakes are rolling to Slovenia.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Italian reception will decide if this match will be decided in a tie-break or not. Everything is still wide open.

But what a pity Giuliani has already wasted his two challenges.

• Slovenia has 17 pts and from thoese 17 pts, 10 are Italian serve mistakes :what:

• Italian reception will decide if this match will be decided in a tie-break or not. Everything is still wide open.

But what a pity Giuliani has already wasted his two challenges.

If there's a tiebreak, I wonder who going to start: Pinali or Romano.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If there's a tiebreak, I wonder who going to start: Pinali or Romano.

I would bet on Romano. He is on rhythm now and with high high efficiency. He is scoring and scoring. The only problem is that he doesnt defend and block like Pinali. But I would start with Romano.

• This young Italy teams are mentally tough.

Now it's tie break. The pressure is on Slovenia now.

• Slovenia needs to regroup and they need to do it fast.

#FreeBritney

• hope Slovenia takes this set. IMO a lot of players are near to the end of his best shape. I dont think that they can reach this far in near time.

• Romano with 7 points in the 4th set and 86% effiency :what:

• De Giorgi two subs turned the table in set #4.

Romano <-> Pinali

Ricci <-> Glassi

• 3 points lead by Slovenia in the tie-break. It is all in their heads now.

Btw, it it surprising how Fefe remains super chill and calm in every single time out. Super accurate with his words, pumping his team but at the same time, good directions.

• Ok Slovenia, this is either going to be the greatest heartjoy or the greatest heartbreak ever for them with this kind of start of a tiebreak. :white:

#FreeBritney

• They can't stop Romano. :white:

If Italy wins this, this will go down as one of the best substitution of all time.:white:

#FreeBritney

• It looked like a carry by Lavia for me. Or at least, a borderline call.

• What a disastrous defending from Slovenia, that was the weakest hit from Romano yet they gave away the point. :white:

#FreeBritney