2019 ASEAN Grand Prix (Sept 20–22, Thailand

• They fixed it. No news about the prize though.

• || I just can't ||

The matches are at 1:00am and 3:00am

:( I just can't

• If its on ESPN, maybe games will be uploaded on youtube.

• If its on ESPN, maybe games will be uploaded on youtube.

The 1st leg was live on youtube, so I'll probably be able to see them after the fact. But I wanna be there live!

• The 1st leg was live on youtube, so I'll probably be able to see them after the fact. But I wanna be there live!

I'm with MJK, you can do it. (lol)

Same with us staying late or waking up early for Eurovolley (rofl)

• If its with ESPN5 and PSL most likely it will be live.

Actually, PSL invitational is live right now. If you want, just search ESPN5.

Please manage your expectations as level of play is low

• The first leg was live on YouTube because it’s from SMMTV based in Thailand.

Let’s see what happens with this leg :)

Ahh, I'm not up to speed on the SEA broadcasters. But it looks like treVBault-pad has given us reason for hope :)

Do you guys think there will be a 3rd or 4th leg?

• I need as much Mary Joy as I can get <3

Edit: Should I start calling her Majoy? or is that too intimate for this early stage of our relationship? :S

Edit 2: Saddle up the horses and get out of town

• No one calls her mary joy in the Philippines! Even during her collegiate career, she goes by Majoy :)

• The Philippines will miss the service of Kalei Mau and Alohi Robins-Hardy for the 2nd leg of the SEA grand prix being hosted by the Philippines. Mau was thought to have some skin allergy, but turns out she is also nursing an ACL injury. Not sure how serious that injury is, but sounds like she will be out for a while and miss the whole tournament. Then Robins-Hardy doesn't have the passport to participate, but how was she able to participate in the first leg if she didn't already have it then???

but some good news, is that they will have additional players in Jasmine Nabor(S), Gretcel Soltones(OH), and Alyssa Valdez(OH) along with the other regulars from the last leg.

• So it won't be under ESPN5 or PSL, kiss YT streaming goodbye.

Games will be streamed via an app called iWant.

I'm from here but I don't use this app. :sos:

• :(
  • The Philippines will miss the service of Kalei Mau and Alohi Robins-Hardy for the 2nd leg of the SEA grand prix being hosted by the Philippines. Mau was thought to have some skin allergy, but turns out she is also nursing an ACL injury. Not sure how serious that injury is, but sounds like she will be out for a while and miss the whole tournament. Then Robins-Hardy doesn't have the passport to participate, but how was she able to participate in the first leg if she didn't already have it then???

but some good news, is that they will have additional players in Jasmine Nabor(S), Gretcel Soltones(OH), and Alyssa Valdez(OH) along with the other regulars from the last leg.

If you're wondering about how she managed to traveled, she may well have used her US passport.

• If you're wondering about how she managed to traveled, she may well have used her US passport.

I meant, how was she able to play and represent the PHI in first leg, but suddenly can't in the second leg due to passport issue?

If passport is the issue, should have happened in the first leg as well, dont chu' think?