France - Ligue A Féminine 2019/2020

• Since there's not any new thread I put in here

I love amelie rotar

I follow her since that european that she was best scorer

Then she was at france avenir but she had a back injury and was moved to oh when she was opp

Yesterday she played for the injury of fatou diouck and was best scorer and mvp in her team loss

She don't deserve to be bench,so much talent and potential

• Marjorie Correa MB from Brazil wrote an open letter talking about her last season playing in a French club:

After a lot of thinking about whether I wrote or not, I decided to take the opportunity to answer the question that a lot of people have been asking me: Where are you going to play next season? After 15 years of volleyball, I even considered the idea of ending my career. Very few people know what I lived in the last season and how much I suffered, without any doubt it was the worst season of my life!!

Between having my apartment robbed (and getting zero help from the club, I had to call the police and do it all by myself), having to move house 4 times, finding out that the club received the insurance amount for robbery and they didn't want to give the money to me (they only did it because I threatened to call the police), suffer xenophobia from the vice president of the club, passing out during training and go to the hospital in a ambulance ALONE (detail that I am a foreigner) .. It was months living in this psychological tension, where the last thing I could think about was volleyball.

I don't want to and I won't victimize myself, because all this has made me an even stronger woman. But unfortunately this bad feelings mixed with my passion for volleyball and for life, and I didn’t understand what was making me unhappy. That's why I decided to take a break, I didn't have the emotional and psychological conditions to continue. I refused proposals after proposals, all with a lot of conscience. Today, thank God I can see that my unhappiness was not in volleyball, but in the situation I was living in, in a club without professionalism. The mourning is over and I miss, I really miss my routine as athlete. I'm already training on the volleyball team near where I live, in Italy, waiting for a new opportunity to do what I love the most, and show my full potential.

• Thanks for sharing that.

I'm kind of surprised because she spent two seasons there. If the club was really bad, she would have quit after the first year. (At least I think she would do that)

However, if I remember correctly, also Ci Michel complained in her podcast about Saint-Raphaël. She also said that she didn't get all her money from that club.

• Thanks for sharing that.

I'm kind of surprised because she spent two seasons there. If the club was really bad, she would have quit after the first year. (At least I think she would do that)

However, if I remember correctly, also Ci Michel complained in her podcast about Saint-Raphaël. She also said that she didn't get all her money from that club.

Well, maybe the real bad things happened in the 2nd year?!

• that wouldn't surprise me... Jaali Winters was on both of those teams... and I feel like I heard her complain about them more in the 2nd season (She moved to Cannes)

Now I remember. They talked about the team on the podcast with Winters. I guess it was recorded during summer 2020.

Jaali was saying a lot of good things about the team, and Ci said she had totally different experience with Saint Raphael.

• Which French club was it? What a nightmare damn. It's good that she didn't immediately quit after that experience

• Which French club was it? What a nightmare damn. It's good that she didn't immediately quit after that experience

I think she played for Saint-Raphael.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game