Turkish-Kurdish Conflict Discussion

• This is very dumb imo and I didn't expect such things from a country as Greece. I highly doubt lets say if Vasilantonaki made a political statement with her NT that GS would fire her :whistle: I'm 99% sure that would not happen

It should be about sports.

• Many greek fans were saying that if a greek player did the same, Turks would have jailed him or even killed him.

Many people in greece believe that greeks want to be friends with turks, but turks hate greece. I think that in turkey they believe the opposite. 😎

For me is very important they way the media describing the whole situation. The greek media probably are describing the situation as E.E. wants. So i think that the negative comments against Turkey are because EE wants so and not becauce Turkey is considering an enemy of greece . Even in 2015 E.E. has some problems with the greek government and the greek media were only supporting e.e. and even with fake news against greek goverment. So greek media are caring more about EE.

First of all greek media this period havent said anything about the kurdish terrosism. Some people remember that Turkey had terrorist attacks from Kurds, many greek people dont even know that and many people had forgot that maybe like me.

When Erdogan is saying something about kurdish terrorists most people in greece are laughing because they think that this is something that doesnt really exist.

Although i dont agree with the turkish invasion i think that many greeks would support a similar invasion if greece had similar terrorists attacks.

Nothing has happened so far in greece from terrorists (isis or everyone else). I remember before some years a man from Pakistan raped and almost killed a Greek girl and the goverment expelled thousand of Pakistanis who were living a greece. Even if there also greek rapists, greece reacted with this way - for only one person .In Turkey is not only one who has been killed from Kurds. If greece had so many victims i am sure that they supported an attack against the terrorist populations.

As i said before greek media arent saing anything about the terrorists they only say that Turkey is killing innocent people and they show many video of dead families etc.. Also they are saying that turkish army are allies with isis and many times are describing as the same thing. So to the eyes of greek people (and not only) the soccer players who are making the salute dont have any difference from the people who support isis.

I remeber a video from a greek channel (the owner of this channel is the owner of Olympiacos FC). In this video a man said that Erdogan doesnt want a buffer zone in order to put reffuges but in order to put ISIS soldiers and in the future he will make them members of turkish society.

Here is a video of a former turkish soldier who was arrested from Kurds and know he is living in greece. He speaks from 1:25 untill the end of the video in turkish language.

Some of the greek people who disaggre with the turkish invasion believe what you posted before "violence+violence is not peace". On the other hand nationalists hate turkey no matter what although they pretend that they just dont want wars. But if the invasion wasnt from turkey but from serbia they wouldnt write so many negative things about serbia. Also if israel without a reason killed innocent turks i dont think that most of the nationalists would be really sad.

Also many greek people believe that if turks are killing kurds and no one stops them, if they decide to kill greeks no one will stop them again. So many greeks think that the turks who support the turkish invasion in syria also want an attack against greece. On the other hand if someone doesnt support this invasion it means that he doenst hate greece and thats why some turkish players like enes canter and hakan sokur have became famous in greece and are having many supporters.

So some fans post comments about the former handball player of Olympiakos like "you dont respect the country you are living".

Also Acun ilicali supported the salute of football national team and many greek said" if you supported why are you visiting greece?".

But the salute has nothing to do with greece. YPG are not members of greece.😊

Also some reliable and famous greek sites have posted a map in which many greek lands were in red colour and they said that is official from a turkish minister who says that in the next periode turkey will try to take these lands. But finally this map was from a facebook fan page and there was nothing official.

Omg i wrote too much. I must stop!

And this is the last thing that i will write.

I learnt that the laywer of Ocalan was a greek man. I know this man because in 2015 made some very homophobic comments about a gay who had lost his partner. I thought that homophobia was the only reason that made him famous but finally he had a "worldwide career". In his facebook page he is always writing hate comments about gays and turks. Today i read my favorite 🙃 "if we want to be protected from Turkey we must stop accepting LGBT community" :wall:

• I can understand the hate from the Greek people now. I am sure Turkey has no intention to occupy Greece. Soldiers that escaped from Turkey are FETO members (who are a terrorists accepted by all the parties in Turkey, they were 'friends' with AKP back then untill 2013 and all other parties were claming they have bad plans on Turkey and after that they tried to make a coup in 2016) that tried to make a coup , killed 250 people and even bombed the parliament. They had many members in military and some of them escaped.

I am really sorry for this non endless Greek Turkish hate. We have many commen things with Greek people(food and cultural things), we have lived together for sooo many years and there is no reason to be enemy. We are neighbours and we should get along well. I hope some day this will happen because I love Greek people(not the politics)