Italy - Superlega 2019-2020

• Modena are a bit of a mess... Micah didn't really help his team establish any kind of rhythm at the start and they are suffering for it... Perugia not realy tested.. they can just play consistently. Leon is owning this match.

• Both teams played to their max and poured their hearts out, even though not everyone is in their best shape.

Lube deservedly wins the trophy, and I hope Juantorena to win the MVP award; he totally deserves it.

[UPDATE] He did win the MVP.

• Congrats to Lube. They won Italy Coppa 2020 in a decent game.

Juan played one of his best games in this season. Leal also played on his normal level. Simon is the best active MB in Men's volley in last two seasons. His attack at pos 3 was simply unstoppable, partially due to Bruno's great passing. Bruno secured the title of the best active setter, with solid passing throughout the game.

DeCecco again, proved himself a horrible setter in a top club team. Perugia gave up the set #5 easily because of his horrible passes. A lot of balls are either too close, too wide or too low to spike. I bet short guy Sanchez would pass better than him.

AA was kinda disappointing. He choked many times in clutch time, either in Serbia NT or in Perugia. Perugia's block is always an issue. Their MBs were outplayed by Lube's MBs.

• I'm just glad Perugia isn't going to sweep this season as I predicted them to be. They are beatable but it's going to take a lot from everybody to do so.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tiring and nervous game, but at the end Lube made it. They showed their strenght especially after losing the fourth set.. they went over it and dominated the tie break.

Juantorena is still great, he played well from the beginning till the end. He showed he is a real champion and how a final should be played :cup:

• Scary! Trevvy be safe.

http://www.powervolleymilano.i…/08/comunicato-ufficiale/

Code
    1. In compliance with the new Prime Minister's Decree of 08-03-2020 and according to the indications prepared for the protection of the safety and health of all subjects authorized to enter the field and to the Allianz Cloud building in Milan for the Superlega Allianz Powervolley Milan race - Kioene Padova, valid for the tenth day of the second round, the match in question is not played in light of the detection of the body temperature of those present.
    2. The report was provided by the home company which was unable to guarantee the conditions to adequately contain the risk of the spread of the COVID-19 virus among athletes, technicians and professionals all present at the event in question. The declaration was presented to the match officials and included in the referees' report