Italy - Superlega 2019-2020

• Modena is ahead 2-0. Despite some serve mistakes, Modena was superior.. Lube has problems in attack, Rychlicki is not reliable, Leal has some up and downs.

• congrats to modena. they deserved to win today. micah definitely outplayed bruno. but i wouldnt have very high expectations for modena this season. had zaytsev got blocked earlier in this match things could have been different. he is just not the kind of player you can count on for long term.

• Vettori's ugly setting could have cost the 2nd set for Trento. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm not in the mood for Heynen's delays tonight :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trentino defended well but I don't think the dug balls were high enough for Giannelli so Perugia's block had easier time to control the counter.

#FreeBritney

• Leon's serve crushed Trentino.

#FreeBritney

• Vettori is playing great. I could see him getting a call from Blengini for the olympics if he maintains his form.

#FreeBritney

• There were rumours of Bernardi working for Rai Sport. Where is he? I can't stand Lucchetta.

I follow him on instagram and he's on crutches(or maybe not) after an orthopedic surgery.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• There were rumours of Bernardi working for Rai Sport. Where is he? I can't stand Lucchetta.

Sadly the best men's league in the world has the worst couple of commentators. The good ones (Fantasia and Pisani) are commenting the women's league. :down: Bernardi has been there few games, but I don't know if he'll come back.

• Perugia 3:2 Modena

They won Italy supercup 2019.

Honestly, Perugia was lucky to win this game. They had poor reception, both from Leon and Colaci, and poor blocking as usual.

DeCecco again, proved himself a bad starting setter for a top club like Perugia. He delivered a lot of horrible passes throughout the game. Leon's serves save Perugia's ass in clutch time, both at the end of the set #1 and set #5 at 9:9.

Both Zaytsev and Anderson played a great game, but Bartosz was lost. His several key errors were fatal.

• Does anybody have a livestream for rai sport?

Open-live.org stream just got suspended for me and it's very laggy to boot. :white:

#FreeBritney