Italy - Superlega 2019-2020

• That's what I'm using. Thankfully, the stream came back in time for the tiebreak.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I guess Spirito should've gone to somebody else instead of Boyer for the final shot. Russell almost blocked him at 14-13 point all by himself but luckily for the frenchman it deflected off the american and during 15-14 Candellaro helped in the block so the angles limited Boyer's shot and we know how he can be some times.

Trento should've taken this in straight sets but they reacted complacently after the second set while Verona improved their defense and served some tough balls when Trento almost or catch up with them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lube 3:1 Perugia

Perugia's blocking was horrible as always. They could not block any fast ball at pos 3. Russo was too weak in the middle, both on attacking and blocking. If DeCecco continues passing the ball like this, I will be surprised if he could get a new contract from Perugia next season. IMHO, Balaso is the MVP of this match. He had solid reception throughout the game, even facing Leon's super serves.

• Russell replaced Cebulj and was named MVP of the match despite only playing three sets. There's a rotation trend going on at Trento with either Kovacevic, Cebulj and Russell starting for two games while one of them sits on the bench. The basic idea is Russell and Kovacevic will probably start during the most important games but considering Milano's injury situation, Lorenzetti went with Cebulj and Kovacevic. There's also some rhythm issues between Giannelli and his left side attackers. It's probably mostly due to Trentino's rotated spikers every match. Last season, there's no such problems like this but because Cebulj is a stronger option than van Garderen, Lorenzetti is more confident resting Kovacevic and Russell so the rhythm issues should hopefully sort themselves out as time passes.

Clevenot started once again as a pseudo-MB but the reception crumbled when Trento strategically found and serve the holes of their reception line between zones 1 and 2 which Milano couldn't pass. Nimir had to pass one of the surprise serves which he also brilliantly killed as a point but his ankle injury prevented Milano from waging a come back. Set 4 should have been a blow out with but Trentino is so complacent that they managed to let Milano almost equalize after a wide lead they garnered while Nimir is out for the majority of the fourth set.

#FreeBritney

• I'm pissed, I can't log in with my elevensports account. When I clicked log in, nothing happens. I also can't reset my password.

I think CTA buttons are not functioning.

• Padova 3:2 Trentino

A great match. Even the set #5 was 21:19.

Kovacevic was so off today, which was one of the reasons Trentino struggled in first 3 sets. Cebulj and Djuric played great in last 2 sets.

Hernandez made some crucial spikes in tie break. Ishikawa and Hernandez lost almost all 5-set game at Siena last season (only won one if my memory served well). But today they built up the confidence after pulling out of a touch game. Padova were down at 6:9 in set #5, but made a great comeback.

Danani was amazing on reception, no wonder why he's one of the best liberos in VNL. His solid reception helped Pavoda a lot. Look at Padova's MB attack PT%, you know how great Pavoda's reception was.

• I'm pissed, I can't log in with my elevensports account. When I clicked log in, nothing happens. I also can't reset my password.

I think CTA buttons are not functioning.

Fixed, tnxs elevensports.

• Fixed, tnxs elevensports.

I have had a terrible time with elensports. I subscribe o it but a lot of the times I cant even get to watch the games because there is some error. Today for instance, I haven't been able to watch anything because it comes up with error, and then sometimes shuts itself down. Anyone else have that kind of thing? How did you fix your situations with it?

• Lorenzetti should reverse Russell and Kovacevic rotations.

Kovacevic as LH1 is pretty bad for Trento when he's in pos 2 and Vettori's in pos 4.

I also think Cebulj should have been a fake starter so Kovacevic could have saved his energy for his first service turn.

Bednorz made quite a splash during his serve. Russell almost equalize the effort it but Kovacevic doesn't seem to have the same punch as he usually do. It's all tactical serving and no spin serves.

Trento's reception wasn't very well. Modena wasn't also that good either but Zaytsev's ability to receive made it difficult for the tactical serves of Trento to hurt Modena's reception when needed.

#FreeBritney

• I have had a terrible time with elensports. I subscribe o it but a lot of the times I cant even get to watch the games because there is some error. Today for instance, I haven't been able to watch anything because it comes up with error, and then sometimes shuts itself down. Anyone else have that kind of thing? How did you fix your situations with it?

In my case,

I emailed them constantly 😂.

Took them 2 - 3 days.

• Milano can't depend on Petric and Pesaresi at the back, trashy reception.

• Trento isn't defending very well. Lube is hurting their counter when they can't kill the ball. The serve is sometimes faulty which makes it harder to maintain or chase the lead.

#FreeBritney

• The rally of the season so far! :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Vettori. :aww:

Either Russell's timing is off or the sets are too close. He could tip the ball with the Lube defense is way to deep but his were deflected.

#FreeBritney

• Vettori's attack line mistake and Grebennikov getting in the way of Kovacevic and Giannelli probably costed them the first set.

#FreeBritney

• I can't believe Vettori decided to play like a ghost when Kovacevic is serving well. Trento needs him to play better.

#FreeBritney