Italy - Superlega 2019-2020

• Belated comment on Lube vs Milano game as I've just watched the replay... How would Lube's coach opted for this opposite over Ghafour at the beginning of the season? He's really weak as a spiker. Before the reinforcement comes, I'm wondering if Lube has any OHs that can serve as a receiving opposite, and Leal will focus more on spiking.

Rychlicki is the better opposite in my opinion and he's not really an opposite. He's an outside hitter so reception could be handled by him.

I think the problem with Rychlicki is not being used to Bruno's sets. It could take a while but I think he'll get better and he's still young.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Any late bets for the coppa italia QFs tonight?

Lube-Monza

Perugia-Padova

Modena-Ravenna

Milano-Trentino

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trento is down to their 3rd, 4th and 5th OHs but they're up 2-0 sets against Allianz Milano.

You can't make this ish up.

giphy.gif

#FreeBritney

• And so the guy in Milano's stands holding the speedometer gun is the highlight from their side. :gone:

Oh and Nimir tried to carry Milano on his back like he've done before but the lead was just too large.

#FreeBritney

• They need Nimir to put up at least 20+ pts every game.

Petric had 11 but with 4 conversion.

Trevor made 7 out of 10

• Coppa Italia A1 2020

Live Rai Sport

Lube-Trentino

22 Feb, 16.00 LT

Perugia-Modena

22 Feb, 18.30 LT

Final

W1v4 vs W2v3

23 Feb, 18.00 LT

#FreeBritney

• Trento still has yet to win against the other top 4 teams so I can't see them winning.

Neither Russell(ankle injury) or Kovacevic are 100% fit which makes it really difficult. Cebulj is a good OH but they need two OH performing well to compensate for Vettori. Vettori is quite okay this season but he's not an opposite that could score 30 points so the pressure is on them and Giannelli, ofcourse.

Well, the good thing is he's having a really great connection with Lisinac. He's scored consecutive times over 15 points so that takes some pressure from the OHs.

#FreeBritney

• Trento needs Vettori to play more consistently. They can't use Djuric if he's out of sorts. Foreign player limitations. Finally Lube is blocking Lisinac which is not good for their offense. Maybe he needs to go with another play with Giannelli because his A quick attacks aren't working anymore.

Leal is getting shut down as well but Cebulj is equalizing those moments. They still have Kovar on the bench and I'm not sure how well is Kovacevic. They can't use Micheletto because they need a good attacker in pos 4.

#FreeBritney

• I feel bad for Trentino. They tried as hard as possible to keep up by winning the first two sets but Lube have a stronger bench.

I really miss Nelli. Djuric is such a horrible transfer because of the foreign player limited allocations which makes adjustments complicated for Lorenzetti.

#FreeBritney

• I feel bad for Trentino. They tried as hard as possible to keep up by winning the first two sets but Lube have a stronger bench.

I really miss Nelli. Djuric is such a horrible transfer because of the foreign player limited allocations which makes adjustments complicated for Lorenzetti.

it says perugia-modena delayed. is it because of corona virus? a serie-b match was also postponed today thats why i am asking.

• Do you have any stream for Perugia Modena?

• it says perugia-modena delayed. is it because of corona virus? a serie-b match was also postponed today thats why i am asking.

It's normal for a game to be delayed if a match in the same venue goes to a tiebreak.

Do you have any stream for Perugia Modena?

It'll be on Polsatsport news or Sport Klub 1,2 or 3.

#FreeBritney