• Russia lost parubets for an acl

She won't be at olympics

It get's hard on them

Where was she injured in what game? I haven't read of this..

Looking at the SuperLeague stats, Fedorovtseva rated 53% positive in reception but of course currently she is no replacement for Parubets.

• Where was she injured in what game? I haven't read of this..

Looking at the SuperLeague stats, Fedorovtseva rated 53% positive in reception but of course currently she is no replacement for Parubets.

In training

• With Parubets gone, Russia's chances of competing in Tokyo took a nosedive. Voronkova-Fedorovtseva may still work, the former needs to be resurrected to her WCH 2018 level and the latter will need all the playing experience she gets this year. I was about to suggest switching Gonhca to OH circa London 2012, and have say, Lazareva be OPP, but on hindsight this doesn't really solve Russia's issues in the OH positiion with Parubets brings to the table which is two-fold: a good enough steady offense on the left side who can help with reception.

• With Parubets gone, Russia's chances of competing in Tokyo took a nosedive. Voronkova-Fedorovtseva may still work, the former needs to be resurrected to her WCH 2018 level and the latter will need all the playing experience she gets this year. I was about to suggest switching Gonhca to OH circa London 2012, and have say, Lazareva be OPP, but on hindsight this doesn't really solve Russia's issues in the OH positiion with Parubets brings to the table which is two-fold: a good enough steady offense on the left side who can help with reception.

I think Russia would better invest fedoretseva and kadochkina in this Olympics and let them play as starter, get experienced. It is obvious that russia can't reach semis without Patients (even with her, it was a challenge) both fedoretseva and kadochkina are clearly exceptional players and letting them to play in OG would be smart for the chances of Russia in Paris

• Don't you think Kosheleva could help? She is doing pretty good in reception lately. I know she isn't that great in attack anymore but still she is doing well.

With all respect to Kosheleva, she is doing good for her standards but not for a regular OH. She is just OK at best and meanwhile her attacking is mostly below %40. So I don't think she will be much of a use

• With all respect to Kosheleva, she is doing good for her standards but now for a regular OH. She is just OK at best and meanwhile her attacking is mostly below %40. So I don't think she will be much of a use

I think the same. Might not be enough to make Russia win a medal. But I think she's good enough as backup.