• i adore the russian women's team but i have to admit that i can't say the same with the russian government's stance on homosexuality. Maybe Ksenia and other russians does not really have an issue with LGBT people but the russian government's actions does not exactly show that.

• Ekaterina Efimova (interview): Now everyone is upset, but if we have to perform under a neutral flag, we will do. Of course, there is a big difference when you have a national flag and an anthem in competitions and when you perform without them. But in any case, you represent your country, and when you stand on the podium, you want your anthem to play and your flag to be raised.

These WADA decisions are unfair. We, volleyball players, do not use doping. We have nothing to do with these problems. We always have doping tests, we have never been spotted in violations. These WADA decisions are a blow to the Russian sport. Some athletes, which were not noticed in the doping, may not be allowed at all. There is no certainty that all athletes will be allowed, still we do not know."

• Ekaterina Efimova (interview): Now everyone is upset, but if we have to perform under a neutral flag, we will do. Of course, there is a big difference when you have a national flag and an anthem in competitions and when you perform without them. But in any case, you represent your country, and when you stand on the podium, you want your anthem to play and your flag to be raised.

These WADA decisions are unfair. We, volleyball players, do not use doping. We have nothing to do with these problems. We always have doping tests, we have never been spotted in violations. These WADA decisions are a blow to the Russian sport. Some athletes, which were not noticed in the doping, may not be allowed at all. There is no certainty that all athletes will be allowed, still we do not know."

none of the athletes so far are talking about the root of the problem here , which iS their state sponsoring A net to dodge doping.

• none of the athletes so far are talking about the root of the problem here , which iS their state sponsoring A net to dodge doping.

you said in your previous post that you loved Goncharova very much, so I know that you may support the Russian national team, because of your beloved player, Goncha. TBH i understand you and your concerns, but don't worry, you will have a lot of chance to see your favorite player in the Olympics. I know all of your prayers for your beloved player, Goncharova:kiss:

• Could you guys please remind me why Gamova and Startseva fled just before their CL semi final in 2016? And why Gamova suddenly decided to retire? Oh, was it injury, right?

And we have to take her opinion about doping into consideration. Nice.

• Gamova didn't even play at the 2015 European Championship, her performance wasn't good enough at WCH in 2014.

when she said she won't participate in the Olympics, it was 2015. Daria Stolyarova played instead of her in D.Kazan, Gamova mostly was a bench player (2015/2016). Sokolova retired national team but she played for her club until the age of 41. But Gamova technically retired her career in 2015. It wasn't injury, AFAIK she had illness (relating to women). You can google it on russian sites, if you wish. Everyone said such things about Koshe be4 2016 OGs, but she participated in the Olympics. Startseva played in January (Olympic Qualification), if there was a problem with her, trust me they 100% won't let her participate in January EOGQ. OTOH, Pankova was a main setter, Babeshina and Startseva played at WGP in 2016. I don't have concerns about them, as Efimova said in interview, they always have doping tests.

• You are not giving me an answer for the question I asked. Why did they disappear after their lunch before the semi final? Why other players were not informed if something had happened? Something is not right there.

just before CL final four, Gamova said she was just one call away from the Rio and after a few days she just decided to retire.

• Ekaterina Gamova and Evgenia Startseva miss the game due to food poisoning. I sent the link so that you can read more.

Gamova has/had interviews here in Russian language, I can send too much if you want. I didn't read or see such words. Ofc, I don't know if we're talking about the same person. Bcz, the person who I know, always has interviews in Russian language, still I can understand her.

• You are not giving me an answer for the question I asked. Why did they disappear after their lunch before the semi final? Why other players were not informed if something had happened? Something is not right there.

just before CL final four, Gamova said she was just one call away from the Rio and after a few days she just decided to retire.

I find it strange too

• Coach Buzatto made his first call-up to Russia for the 2020 season.

In all, there will be 27 players.
    Of these 27 players, they will split the team between those who will play the League of Nations and the Tokyo Olympics:

S: Startseva - Romanova - Novik - Efimova

MB: Koroleva - Fetisova - Efimova - Lyubushikina - Evdokimova

OH: Parubets - Kosheleva - Voronkova - Kurilo - Kadochkina - Yurinskaya - Chaplina - Shcherban

OPP: Goncharova - Lazareva - Russu - Khaletskaya - Malygina

L: Malova - Galkina - Pilipenko - Frolova

Source: http://www.volley.ru/news/21219/

• Busato announced the wide roster in 2020.

Without Kosheleva, Malykina, Frolova and Novik, other 23 players participated in the training from Jan.9 to Jan.10.

S: O.Efimova, Novik, Romanova, Startseva

OP: Goncharova, Kadochkina, Malykina, Russu, Khaletskaya

OH: Voronkova, Kosheleva, Kurilo, Lazareva, Parubets (Ilchenko), Rusakova (Chaplina?), Simonenko (?), Shcherban, Yurinskaya

MB: E.Efimova, Koroleva (Zaryazhko), Lyubushkina (Bogacheva), Fetisova, Evdokimova

L: Podkopaeva (Malova), Galkina, Pilipenko (Chikrizova), Frolova

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.