• You are not giving me an answer for the question I asked. Why did they disappear after their lunch before the semi final? Why other players were not informed if something had happened? Something is not right there.

just before CL final four, Gamova said she was just one call away from the Rio and after a few days she just decided to retire.

• People trying to depreciate russian victories in 2006 and 2010 WCH saying Gamova was doped is just insane. If russia had lost those matches this stupid gossip would not be taking into place for sure. :read:

• You are not giving me an answer for the question I asked. Why did they disappear after their lunch before the semi final? Why other players were not informed if something had happened? Something is not right there.

just before CL final four, Gamova said she was just one call away from the Rio and after a few days she just decided to retire.

I find it strange too

• Does anyone know how serious was Goncha's injury? I hope it's only a minor one..

• Coach Buzatto made his first call-up to Russia for the 2020 season.

In all, there will be 27 players.
    Of these 27 players, they will split the team between those who will play the League of Nations and the Tokyo Olympics:

S: Startseva - Romanova - Novik - Efimova

MB: Koroleva - Fetisova - Efimova - Lyubushikina - Evdokimova

OH: Parubets - Kosheleva - Voronkova - Kurilo - Kadochkina - Yurinskaya - Chaplina - Shcherban

OPP: Goncharova - Lazareva - Russu - Khaletskaya - Malygina

L: Malova - Galkina - Pilipenko - Frolova

Source: http://www.volley.ru/news/21219/

• Busato announced the wide roster in 2020.

Without Kosheleva, Malykina, Frolova and Novik, other 23 players participated in the training from Jan.9 to Jan.10.

S: O.Efimova, Novik, Romanova, Startseva

OP: Goncharova, Kadochkina, Malykina, Russu, Khaletskaya

OH: Voronkova, Kosheleva, Kurilo, Lazareva, Parubets (Ilchenko), Rusakova (Chaplina?), Simonenko (?), Shcherban, Yurinskaya

MB: E.Efimova, Koroleva (Zaryazhko), Lyubushkina (Bogacheva), Fetisova, Evdokimova

L: Podkopaeva (Malova), Galkina, Pilipenko (Chikrizova), Frolova

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• I am not really happy with the roster...

Novik? She is not doing much better than Sinitsyna in Sakhalin...

Malygina really? The OPP situation is not great but still. I would to for Goncharova, Russu, Kosheleva, Kadochkina, Lazareva

OH: Shcherban and Rusakova... Bringing experience back... Whats next Markova? Sperskaite has more or less the same stats this season as Shcherban (better than Voronkova) but is like 8 years younger...

Fourth libero is Olga Frolova (there are a lot of Frolovas in the league...). She plays OH in Sakhalin.

• Buzato: I" saw Kosheleva at the club world championship, only at that tournament she played as a diagonal. She is able to play well in this role. Let's see, maybe in the Russian team we will try her in two positions - the game player and the diagonal."

Koshe can be like Sokoraite in Italian NT, backup OPP but can also play as OH if the need requires. I think this will be the perfect role for her in the team

• By diagonal he means OPP? I don't think she played as OPP at any match during the club WCH.

• Didn't she play as a non receiving OH and get subbed off in the back row for the libero?

Yup you right, she played as a non receiving OH in China. This is again what I assume, her position will be different in the national team (OH and Goncha's backup). If she will destroy reception line then I think Busato will take her off the game. AFAIK, Busato simply doesn't make his mind up about her position now. Let's wait and see.

• Yup you right, she played as a non receiving OH in China. This is again what I assume, her position will be different in the national team (OH and Goncha's backup). Busato simply doesn't make his mind up about her position now. Let's wait and see.

Busato will probably try her OPP and OH during VNL.

Do you think Russia will play VNL with A or B team?

• Busato will probably try her OPP and OH during VNL.

Do you think Russia will play VNL with A or B team?

Yes, this is exactly what I think, Busato will probably try her in both position (OH and OPP) during VNL. I think Koshe won't play all the games as a main player in VNL. Whenever she destroys the reception line (thinking of her as OH), I think other players will immediately substitute her. I think there won't always be the same players on court. OTOH, when Goncha is on the back line, I think Koshe (thinking of her as OPP), and Romanova can substitute Goncha and Startseva.

I think Russia will play with A team in VNL.

There may be some changes from game to game. In the first game, for example, he can start with Startseva, in the second one with Romanova, or can give Goncha a rest last week.

• Whenever she destroys the reception line (thinking of her as OH), I think other players will immediately substitute her.

:lol::lol:

Goncharova should definitely not play all 5 weeks, otherwise she will be dead by the start of the Olympics. Busato should focus on serve receive and figure out Kosheleva`s role, and give Ramonova decent playing time.

is Malova playing right now?

• :lol::lol:

Goncharova should definitely not play all 5 weeks, otherwise she will be dead by the start of the Olympics. Busato should focus on serve receive and figure out Kosheleva`s role, and give Ramonova decent playing time.

is Malova playing right now?

Yes, she is playing for D.Kazan now. I think her new surname confused you:lol:. Her surname now is Podkopayeva.

I hope she won't be dead:lol:

• What do you think Russia's chances of making it into the quarterfinals in Olympics? They can lose to China, Italy and USA and win against Turkey in their pool and they are though. But they will probably face Serbia in QF so I think their journey ends there.. I can now imagine Maja vs Goncha will have some drama :lol::box: