• Remember that goncha was as OH but passing just a little because sokolova covers almost all the field with kryuchkova

And goncha did because russia had big chances at london but after she speak bad about gamova & soko and even now with kosheleva she said some things that shows they're not friends anymore like used to

I don't think she accepts to change her position,she has a big ego

And now diffenten than 2012 russia needs her instead her needing russia

What did she say to them? Are there any related articles?

• What did she say to them? Are there any related articles?

One friend that is a big fan of russia and follow all news says to me that in a interview they asked for tatiana and she says that she doesn't know about her and don't have any communication and that the team is good the way it is

It was few months ago

• One friend that is a big fan of russia and follow all news says to me that in a interview they asked for tatiana and she says that she doesn't know about her and don't have any communication and that the team is good the way it is

It was few months ago

I think what loveyourself meant is what Goncha said about Gamova and Sokolova.

I don’t appreciate her egoistic behaviors.

As I said before, Kosheleva should be in NT but as sub. Voronkova and Parubets should be their OHs, Kosheleva can help with her experience in crucial moments.

• I think what loveyourself meant is what Goncha said about Gamova and Sokolova.

I don’t appreciate her egoistic behaviors.

As I said before, Kosheleva should be in NT but as sub. Voronkova and Parubets should be their OHs, Kosheleva can help with her experience in crucial moments.

She said that now the russian team without them play faster and better

Remember that goncha wasn't doing well with gamova and believe superior to her,always that could she yells to her in games

Ridiculous considering that after the retirement of the 2,russia performance was so poor and beside the 2 european championship,they get nothing

Only medals in grand prix and world cup when best team send their B teams

• She said that now the russian team without them play faster and better

Remember that goncha wasn't doing well with gamova and believe superior to her,always that could she yells to her in games

Ridiculous considering that after the retirement of the 2,russia performance was so poor and beside the 2 european championship,they get nothing

and Kosheleva was the MVP when they won ECH, not her. She is an egoist ungrateful person.

• Natalia Pereira spoked on her IG and said that she was well received on the team. And speak good things about Goncharova.

• and Kosheleva was the MVP when they won ECH, not her. She is an egoist ungrateful person.

She said that now the russian team without them play faster and better

I agree so much, I don't like her big ego. I mean she has played amazing and has a great carreer behind her but to me the main reason Goncharova has always been so popular has always been her looks over her game. Gamova is not just a legend of Russia, but of volleyball in general, I don't think she can touch her and she should not try.

I've noticed Goncharova being rude and ignorant more often anyway, while when I met Kosheleva in Istanbul she was literally the nicest human being I ever saw, Goncha cant touch her on sincerity and even when it comes to volleyball as you said Kosheleva was the MVP and shining star in their Ech win, of course Goncharova was also super important and still will be important for the NT but come on now.

Right now she is indeed a better player but honestly Russia can miss her imho and should look for a new Opp. Parubets to me is the star currently not Goncha and I just feel Russia needs to switch their gen entirely and start something fresh. Kurillo-Parubets and Voronkova as Opp could even work but how that will go down entirely is up to the Russian nt coach.

• Kosheleva was two times MVP 2013 and 2015

• Oh my god I can't believe you guys all this Goncha-hating still around here. I admit she doesn't have the best/warmest personality, but that is her nature she is an introvert. She has come a long way and mellowed down from the feisty Goncha on her younger years. And if she really was that terrible, she wouldn't have been close with Maja Poljak, and even she and Maja had a good working realtionship before the split with Moscow happened.

I don't get the comparison at all to Kosheleva. Between Goncha and Koshe, let me remind you it was Goncha who was always there available for the NT, every summer. It's only recently she has skipped WGP/VNL for the past few years as he is not getting any younger. Without her, Russia wouldn't even be a competitive team in the recent years, she deserves all the credit even when some other people always dismiss her and judge anything about her BESIDES her game.

Not everyone can be a Koshe personality-wise. I reckon even Parubets is more of an ice queen than her, but for some reason it's always Goncha that gets the hate and bashing. Being beautiful really has effect on some people :whistle:

• Oh my god I can't believe you guys all this Goncha-hating still around here. I admit she doesn't have the best/warmest personality, but that is her nature she is an introvert. She has come a long way and mellowed down from the feisty Goncha on her younger years. And if she really was that terrible, she wouldn't have been close with Maja Poljak, and even she and Maja had a good working realtionship before the split with Moscow happened.

I don't get the comparison at all to Kosheleva. Between Goncha and Koshe, let me remind you it was Goncha who was always there available for the NT, every summer. It's only recently she has skipped WGP/VNL for the past few years as he is not getting any younger. Without her, Russia wouldn't even be a competitive team in the recent years, she deserves all the credit even when some other people always dismiss her and judge anything about her BESIDES her game.

Not everyone can be a Koshe personality-wise. I reckon even Parubets is more of an ice queen than her, but for some reason it's always Goncha that gets the hate and bashing. Being beautiful really has effect on some people :whistle:

I agree, for unknown reason, people are harder towards beautiful people

Personally i thinks your arguments are so basic implying that they "hate" (such a strong word) for her beauty

I don't even care about goncharova and I only said the facts

• Parubets is an ice queen? Really?

That came when you don't have any other argument

I am also introvert but it doesn't mean that i give me right to talk shit on my teammates

My thoughts exactly. Goncha may not smile much which may cause people to judge her as a snob and her straightforwardness in her statements could come off as being bitchy but it would quite unfair to dismiss her as a bad person when we hardly know what she's really like up close. Like her or not, she's undeniably the current star of Russia and without her, the team would have fared worse in international competitions. And to be fair to her, she's smiling more than often in games when Busato took over as coach.

• I'm not gonna say Goncharova is the sweetest player ever and I don't even like her but all of her words written on this page are pretty normal. Nothing disrespectful or egoistic. She doesn't say anything personal towards the other players but making some team observations.

• I have seen more times when Goncharova was being unnecessarily rude (and in a specific way I personally can't stand) I didn't want to mention because I knew the arguments; ''just jealous because she is beautiful would come'' which is so beyond childish to me.

My opinion on this stands, some of my favorite players are considered super beautiful by everyone, so why we're not jealous at them :rolleyes: inner beauty counts more anyway to me. This argument can be used to defend any behaviour, so I don't like it.

I never said I think she's a bad person anyway. When it comes to beauty, I personally have a lot to say but I won't today, I don't get the point of jealousy, there is 7 billion people in the world and I think everyone is beautiful in their own way truly. But, I won't forget how Frolova got bullied either just for her looks back when she was in NT and didn't fit the Russian beautiful girl standard people had. I don't think ''beautiful'' people have it harder lol. But this is kinda off-topic with this subject.

• I really like Fedorovtseva. They better start Kadochkina drilling her passing skills since she is still young. These two should be starting on the NT now. Get rid of useless girls like Malygina and Stolyarova

I think the duo of Fedorovtseva-Kadochkina can be the new Kosheleva-Goncharova of the new generation of Russian NT. Add the promising MB Brovkina, and super-tall setter Matveeva. Hope these players can successfully transition to senior NT