• Goncharova is so annoying. :down: She can just dream about being a twice european championship MVP. She reminds me some old italian NT players and their jelousy to Piccinini... :whistle:

Russia would be a way better NT without her, her ego, her trash talking and her frozen vibes.

• Goncharova is so annoying. :down: She can just dream about being a twice european championship MVP. She reminds me some old italian NT players and their jelousy to Piccinini... :whistle:

Russia would be a way better NT without her, her ego, her trash talking and her frozen vibes.

In fact without goncharova russia would be so weak and they are already weak so imagine without her that made all the points

Considering that her backups are horrible

Then if Goncharova annoys you then why taking the time here to comment? Lol This is the Russian NT thread, not only did you not contribute anything relating to the topic, you bring all your hate with you? Such a low blow from you insulting other players.

If I don't like a specific player, I simply don't bother to comment. Simple as that. For example Altinli made it known here she dislikes Goncharova, but she said it in a way that is not disrespectful or negative. I guess some users really just don't have manners and so full of themselves :lol:

• Russia NT lost all 3 of their matches. More than the result, I think what is more important the head coach now realized which players he will cut from the NT. Speaking of Kosheleva, many Russian fans have the same observations saying her performance was not what it used to be (not that we didn't already know a few years ago). I think she can still be useful as OH sub, or Goncha's backup.

• Then if Goncharova annoys you then why taking the time here to comment? Lol This is the Russian NT thread, not only did you not contribute anything relating to the topic, you bring all your hate with you? Such a low blow from you insulting other players.

If I don't like a specific player, I simply don't bother to comment. Simple as that. For example Altinli made it known here she dislikes Goncharova, but she said it in a way that is not disrespectful or negative. I guess some users really just don't have manners and so full of themselves :lol:

Let me know where I'm supposed to talk about a russian NT player if not here. The one off topic, here, it's you, talking about me: I just expressed my feelings after reading about Gocharova's rude interview. :whistle:

• Only good vibes please🥰

• Let me know where I'm supposed to talk about a russian NT player if not here. The one off topic, here, it's you, talking about me: I just expressed my feelings after reading about Gocharova's rude interview. :whistle:

I kinda get where Inc0nito's coming from. It's totally fine not to like a certain player. That's perfectly ok and normal. But to go to extra lengths to say something bad about a person, grabbing every opportunity to do it and repeatedly doing it; that's kinda irrational. I mean, we get it. You don't like Goncharova or Russia NT, you don't like Karch, you don't like Lo Bianco and Gioli and Italy NT. No need to keep on saying it every chance you get.

• I kinda get where Inc0nito's coming from. It's totally fine not to like a certain player. That's perfectly ok and normal. But to go to extra lengths to say something bad about a person, grabbing every opportunity to do it and repeatedly doing it; that's kinda irrational. I mean, we get it. You don't like Goncharova or Russia NT, you don't like Karch, you don't like Lo Bianco and Gioli and Italy NT. No need to keep on saying it every chance you get.

I actually like Karch and his good vibes mentality. ❤️

• Russia NT lost all 3 of their matches. More than the result, I think what is more important the head coach now realized which players he will cut from the NT. Speaking of Kosheleva, many Russian fans have the same observations saying her performance was not what it used to be (not that we didn't already know a few years ago). I think she can still be useful as OH sub, or Goncha's backup.

yup some players making the team really questions you the decision making of the coaching staff. Clearly club and personal connections play a big role that I think it negatively affects the team by leaving out clearly more deserving players in favor of others. The amount of time the national team gathers throughout the year is also questionable compared to other top teams.

• Some thoughts after the Governor's Cup:

No team was playing with the best formation (Startseva, Goncharova, Fabris not there; NT players played some matches with their clubs too) so that Uralochka and Kazan only had a small number of players for some positions (e.g.one libero, which did not matter that much; Akimova as, usually an OH, had to play MB, Safonova was MB sub). Russia and Kazan made a lot of changes and used almost all players.

Setters: Except for Russia (Romanova) all teams had new setters (Popova hardly played last season). Matveeva made a pretty good debut in the NT (played with the reserves in VNL last season). Popova who had to play all Kazan matches was struggling much more. Kondrashova had some problems but was over all pretty solid.

OPP: The NT did not find a decent replacement for Goncharova. Smirnova had a great game against the NT (17/34, 50 %) but not as good in the other two matches. Fedorovtseva (23 pts agains NT) and Kadochkina had to deal with a struggling setter but did pretty good.

Kosheleva: I don't think that the NT needs her. I think Kurilo is a more reliable player at the moment.

Even though the NT lost all three games the future doesn't look so bad. Kadochkina (16), Fedorovtseva (17) and Matveeva (18) are very promising players who are already playing at a good level.

• Watched a few minutes from the games and the first thing I noticed was Busato mas clearly trying to strengthen the serves through Jump serving. At one point almost all the players were doing it (Kosheleva, Lazarenko, and Romanova). It was pretty strange and interesting to see it although I personally felt it still needs more work on it for it do damage on the opponent's reception.

• Everyone here promoting female haterism because there can only be one HBIC in town needs to calm the f--- down.

One friend that is a big fan of russia and follow all news says to me that in a interview they asked for tatiana and she says that she doesn't know about her and don't have any communication and that the team is good the way it is

It was few months ago

It's a matter of fact statement.

They play better without Kosheleva.

What do you want her to say? Tell a lie to please you?

The statement isn't even offensive. She didn't say anything bad about Kosheleva. She just thought they were "good the way it is" or whatever shoddy translation tool you've used to understand Goncharova's deadpan factual delivery.

She said that now the russian team without them play faster and better

Remember that goncha wasn't doing well with gamova and believe superior to her,always that could she yells to her in games

Ridiculous considering that after the retirement of the 2,russia performance was so poor and beside the 2 european championship,they get nothing

Only medals in grand prix and world cup when best team send their B teams

It's amazing and scary that a truth can be twisted if you add or cut some details.

Goncharova never said they played better without Gamova and Sokolova.

IIRC the exact quote came from the translation of Fabio before he became none and pope.

I don't remember the exact words but these are some of the tidbits I can remember from that interview.

"The team without them(Sokolova and Gamova) is different(if that's offensive to you...:white:

...it's not better or worse.

...with them they played simple(or slower, predictable which is a fact)

...without them they play faster".

Personally i thinks your arguments are so basic implying that they "hate" (such a strong word) for her beauty

I don't even care about goncharova and I only said the facts

In my opinion, you didn't.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains ().

• After U17 European Championship, it's pretty obvious Fedorovtseva is a shoe-in for Senior NT (if not already). Fedorovtseva (16) is half Kosheleva's age (32). I think in a year's time, if she plays regularly, Arina can even be starter for NT in time for VNL and/or Olympics next year. Arina and Parubets should make a potent OH duo.

• After U17 European Championship, it's pretty obvious Fedorovtseva is a shoe-in for Senior NT (if not already). Fedorovtseva (16) is half Kosheleva's age (32). I think in a year's time, if she plays regularly, Arina can even be starter for NT in time for VNL and/or Olympics next year. Arina and Parubets should make a potent OH duo.

Kadochkina could make an excellent addition too. Although I'm not sure who should be Opposite among Parubets-Kadochkina-Fedorovtseva trio.

• Kadochkina could make an excellent addition too. Although I'm not sure who should be Opposite among Parubets-Kadochkina-Fedorovtseva trio.

Parubets and Fedorovsteva is the way better in reception than Kadochkina, and for sure this 2 girls should be in reception line, i think that Kadochkina should play as opposite but to spike from zone 4, like Russian national team play in the past, for example 2010 (most likely people remember that), Gamova play in diagonal with setter (like opposite) but in fromt row attack from zone 4 and Sokolova attack from zone 2, so nowadays Parubets can act Sokolova and Kadochkina-Gamova (only in terms of comparison system, no other similarity should be sought).

• Kosheleva announced via Instgaram she will not play in China after all and saying it's hard to find a club at this point in the year. Also, she mentioned on the possibility of retiring..

To be honest, yesterday I was emotionally thinking about different options and even about ending my career. I leave quickly, I know how to ask the right questions for myself and I know that I can trust this world, so I am already calm and smiling.

• Kosheleva announced via Instgaram she will not play in China after all and saying it's hard to find a club at this point in the year. Also, she mentioned on the possibility of retiring..

To be honest, yesterday I was emotionally thinking about different options and even about ending my career. I leave quickly, I know how to ask the right questions for myself and I know that I can trust this world, so I am already calm and smiling.

I hope she won’t retire yet. I know she is not as affective as she used to but she is still a good player and can find a club. As a person who likes living a planned life, it must be hard that her plans shattered at the last minute but life goes on and she can still find a club. Maybe she can reduce her salary and try to find an environment where she can enjoy herself and what she can contribute.

• Russia lost parubets for an acl

She won't be at olympics

It get's hard on them