Continental Olympic Qualifier Tokyo 2020

• I really like French NT, the way of how they play is just pure vball. Of course, when their game is on.

But there is N'gapeth...an amazing player, but 0% athlete. I could never called him an athlete. So, it is always difficult to cheer for France.

Even more cuz there are so many cute (hot as F***) guys like Louati (what a revelation! where has he been all these years?), Lyneel, Brizard, Patry, Jenia, etc.

Once again, poor Slovenia. But this vball: It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

0% athlete because of N'gapeth poor sportsmanship or off-court behavior?

• Slovenia obviously lacked better conditioning. By the end of set 2, you could see they were already gassed. France players definitely built to last longer. Such a shame this team had the potential.

Goodbye, Klemen and your Tokyo dreams.

• Yes 😅😅😅 not an easy win.

Good thing yavbou has Yacine and Antoine.

Bright future for France

• I hope Lyneel, K. Tillie and K. LeRoux will retire after this cycle.

• 0% athlete because of N'gapeth poor sportsmanship or off-court behavior?

Both. For me, an athlete is a role model, not only inside the court, also out side. Few vball players could be called like this.

For example, Ana Moser. She is Madame Athlete, in all the extension of the word athlete.

• Wouldn’t N’gapeth face jail for his stint in the bar in Brazil?

This France team would be perfect without him. All those sexy french men who are great in volleyball 🤤🤤🤤

• Wouldn’t N’gapeth face jail for his stint in the bar in Brazil?

This France team would be perfect without him. All those sexy french men who are great in volleyball 🤤🤤🤤

I think he will be fined but imprisonment is a bit of a stretch.

• They aren't really sexy. :lol:Some are handsome or cute and Ngapeth isn't really ugly to me.

Earvin got the talent, Swan got the looks 🥰😍🥰

• That's a shock... at least people should know that it's in Asia.

Iran in Kansas 😂🤣😂😅🤣😂

• ill be happy if Germany wins.

Bulgaria is just too scary right now.