2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I can't believe that We have already some interesting Rumors for next season.... Soo.. Here we go

Monza is offering really nice offer for Sylla

And their is Rumors that Monza is trying to get Tijana Boskovic for the next season :what:

And Scandicci is in the line up too.

And literally everyone are fighting for Egonu, first in line up is Eczacibasi.

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-super-offerta-per-sylla/

Ofc. they are far from official but you never know, that is why it is called Rumors :D

This page had a lot rumors last season, and a lot of them happend to be true.

• Last season Monza was ready to spend huge money on big name and they failed but they didn't wasted is, so I do believe they have even bigger budget ready for the next season.

They only need CL ticket to be more atractive.

• Do you really believe that Eczacıbaşı would want to replace Boskoviç with Egonu?:aww: Unless Boskoviç is up for a new challenge in her life, I can't see why Eczacıbaşı would want to replace her with another Opp

• Look Boskovic and Egonu are two best OPPs in the World. We don't need to compare them.

It is not like They are gone replace her for A. Drew. :what:

Boskovic has better NT performance but Egonu better club performance.

That girl alone won CL last year, and Boskovic is still without it, only big Cup that She won with Ecz is WCCH, 2015.

I think that everyone has different opinion about Egonu, Zhu, Boskovic ranking so don't start this Mess :lol:

• :gone::gone::gone:

Speaking of Zhu I think she will go back to VB next season

• Seeing how much She is close with everyone. I do believe, Yes.

• Every season the Top Players have offers pouring in.......Last season Monza offered Egonu 750K, so it is definitely realistic they might be interested in Boskovic as they have the money to offer. But Boskovic makes over 1M already.....

Egonu declined Monza`s 750K because she wanted to play CL and WCH with Conegliano.

I would love to see Boskovic in Italy....Maybe Egonu with Vitra and Boskovic in Conegliano? ;)

• I think that everyone has different opinion about Egonu, Zhu, Boskovic ranking so don't start this Mess :lol:

Boskovic has played in 3 Club WCH ALREADY.....while Egonu is heading to first one. ^^:P:S Poor girl.....making her debut when both Boskovic and Zhu have already won Gold and MVP. :dance6:

2015 = Gold with MVP

2016 = 4th place, Best OPP Award

2017 = Bronze, Best OPP Award

• Boskovic has played in 3 Club WCH ALREADY.....while Egonu is heading to first one. ^^:P:S Poor girl.....making her debut when both Boskovic and Zhu have already won Gold and MVP. :dance6:

2015 = Gold with MVP

2016 = 4th place, Best OPP Award

2017 = Bronze, Best OPP Award

Egonu is in a good team though. Also did Boskovic play before 2015 or nah?

• :gone::gone::gone:

Speaking of Zhu I think she will go back to VB next season

The evidence is on Zhu Ting's 25th birthday, Vakifbank still gave a photo of Zhu wearing its shirt in the social media.

If Vakifbank isn't sure, why did it?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Boskovic have the contract with Ecz until 2021. So it is hard that we will see her somewhere outside Eczacibasi in the next season.

Just to be clear. Personally

I like the idea to see Bosko in Italia but i think that even after 2021 is unlikely to happen.

• I don't think that Haak in underperforming.. She is doing MUCH BETTER than the beginning of the season (when she did not have any chemistry whatsoever with the team, which is normal, new team, new players).. She makes some odd errors here and there, but she is doing fine imo

They paid a lot for her and they will stick with her until the last of season (or last of her contract)

• I don't think that Haak in underperforming.. She is doing MUCH BETTER than the beginning of the season (when she did not have any chemistry whatsoever with the team, which is normal, new team, new players).. She makes some odd errors here and there, but she is doing fine imo

They paid a lot for her and they will stick with her until the last of season (or last of her contract)

I agree. She is not Egonu. What do they want from her? She has been playing amazing and was very important at the WCCH.