2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I want Michelle Bartsch in Novara after China!! Please Novara do something

Novara (or any other team for the matter) can't have more than two players from the same country.They already have Hancock and Courtney.

However I'm surprised that MBH would join VB or any other team after CVL ends. The VNL starts before CL ends or shortly afterwards,and,should USA go all the way to the finals again,then they will have less than 3 weeks of rest and training before the Olympics.It seems weird that MBH (or Dixon,Larson,Drews etc),whose leagues end much more earlier,would immediately transfer to another team.But that's just the way I see it tbh.

• Novara (or any other team for the matter) can't have more than two players from the same country.They already have Hancock and Courtney.

However I'm surprised that MBH would join VB or any other team after CVL ends. The VNL starts before CL ends or shortly afterwards,and,should USA go all the way to the finals again,then they will have less than 3 weeks of rest and training before the Olympics.It seems weird that MBH (or Dixon,Larson,Drews etc),whose leagues end much more earlier,would immediately transfer to another team.But that's just the way I see it tbh.

Does that rule still exist? :white: What's the logic behind this rule?:teach: Are they afraid that Chinese NT come together and compete in Serie-A after the disappointment in WCCh :rolll:

• I don't think that Haak in underperforming.. She is doing MUCH BETTER than the beginning of the season (when she did not have any chemistry whatsoever with the team, which is normal, new team, new players).. She makes some odd errors here and there, but she is doing fine imo

They paid a lot for her and they will stick with her until the last of season (or last of her contract)

I merely stated what the article implied. But i do agree that Haak is doing fine.

• I think rumours about Egonu is most likely based on Guidetti asking someone how much her transfer would cost 2-3 weeks ago when Haak was not delivering well and Vakifbank was in trouble.

To be honest, I expect Vakifbank to perform very different once Bartsch arrives. Gabi-Bartsh-Haak trio, they have one thing in common, they all can hit tempo sets. This is basically the reason why Ebrar gets least number of sets, she is asking for high/slow tempo sets and Guidetti does not want to change his system, waiting for Bartsch's arrival. Having a third option on court who likes to hit faster sets, Haak's job will get even easier and she may shine in second half of the season.

• This is basically the reason why Ebrar gets least number of sets, she is asking for high/slow tempo sets and Guidetti does not want to change his system

Against Novara (preliminary) Gabi and Ebrar both got 26 sets

Against Tianjin, Ebrar got 23 and Gabi 22.

vs Aydin: Haak 38, Ebrar 30, Gabi 25.

vs PTT: Haak 15, Ebrar 14 ( Gabi did not play)

vs AYT: Gabi 21, Ebrar 19, Haak 39

vs Nilufer: Gabi 20, Haak 19, Ebrar 14

vs Karoy: Gabi 22, Haak 21, Ebrar 19

These are the matches they played with all 3.

Ebrar played 26 sets with 167 attacks attempts.

Gabi played 24 sets with 150.

Haak played 29 sets with 236.

Maja has been distributing the ball equally among the 3, Haak of course gets a bit more as she`s the OPP.

The only game where Haak and Gabi got more was against Conegliano.

• another thing: Ebrar is not even fully comfortable playing as OH, while Gabi is one of the best. Gabi is like Zhu, she can pass and attack. If she was your typical offensively OH that can only pass and not score, then for sure you would need Ebrar to take a lot of swings. But that`s not the case, and that`s why Giu signed Gabi, since there`s no one like Zhu who can pass and score. Gabi is the one that comes close to that.

And since Ebrar is still getting the same amount of sets, it shows that Giu is actually involving Ebrar a lot, otherwise he could simply want Gabi taking a lot more swings like we saw against Conegliano, and Gabi could totally deliver it. The reason Meliha has started and replaced Ebrar when needed was simply because of Ebrar`s reception. Not to mention Maja can adapt the sets for each player, and she already does that. So if Ebrar needs a high ball, Maja can easily give her that while setting a bit faster for the others. This is what great setters will do.

Ebrar just started as OH, she is not Zhu,Natalia,Vasileva... she wont be running the show, and this has nothing to do with the fast tempo. It is just a slow process and Gabi is the stronger player.

• another thing: Ebrar is not even fully comfortable playing as OH, while Gabi is one of the best. Gabi is like Zhu, she can pass and attack. If she was your typical offensively OH that can only pass and not score, then for sure you would need Ebrar to take a lot of swings. But that`s not the case, and that`s why Giu signed Gabi, since there`s no one like Zhu who can pass and score. Gabi is the one that comes close to that.

And since Ebrar is still getting the same amount of sets, it shows that Giu is actually involving Ebrar a lot, otherwise he could simply want Gabi taking a lot more swings like we saw against Conegliano, and Gabi could totally deliver it. The reason Meliha has started and replaced Ebrar when needed was simply because of Ebrar`s reception. Not to mention Maja can adapt the sets for each player, and she already does that. So if Ebrar needs a high ball, Maja can easily give her that while setting a bit faster for the others. This is what great setters will do.

Ebrar just started as OH, she is not Zhu,Natalia,Vasileva... she wont be running the show, and this has nothing to do with the fast tempo. It is just a slow process and Gabi is the stronger player.

for Oh position,the main style nowadays is an attacking oh who rcieve less with a oh for passing . this system has weak rounds.like vakif last season zhu+robinson,this season hill+sylla,serbia busa and italy sylla with bosetti.even though you have best os like boskovic and egonu,you still cant win all teams. i think two attacking and passing ohs are the ideal style.just like China Zhu +zhang or Brasil Natalia +Gabi.vitra has Kim +natalia,to be honest,it is good.but kim is old and natalia has injuries.those makes their performance unstable. for vikif, i think Haak is enough for a os. she is better than lonneke .after watching matches of vakif these seasons,there many times that lonneke was replaced by hill or gozde or another oh to support zhu‘s attacking. I dont think it will appear again to haak too may times if next year vakif gets zhu back.Zhu +Gabi are enough for passing and attacking.haak as os and ebrar can replaced all these three for rest or change teampo.akman +gunes for mbs are good enough,maybe they will find another mb to replace rasic. setters Maja+cansu are also great.two styles.and i hope vitra can get Ding Xia to replace LIoyd.she is the best Choice.she has different skills compared with maja and woloz,and she played so many international matches.not too many setters have those experience.she is underestimated by many paople

• for Oh position,the main style nowadays is an attacking oh who rcieve less with a oh for passing . this system has weak rounds.like vakif last season zhu+robinson,this season hill+sylla,serbia busa and italy sylla with bosetti.even though you have best os like boskovic and egonu,you still cant win all teams. i think two attacking and passing ohs are the ideal style.just like China Zhu +zhang or Brasil Natalia +Gabi.vitra has Kim +natalia,to be honest,it is good.but kim is old and natalia has injuries.those makes their performance unstable. for vikif, i think Haak is enough for a os. she is better than lonneke .after watching matches of vakif these seasons,there many times that lonneke was replaced by hill or gozde or another oh to support zhu‘s attacking. I dont think it will appear again to haak too may times if next year vakif gets zhu back.Zhu +Gabi are enough for passing and attacking.haak as os and ebrar can replaced all these three for rest or change teampo.akman +gunes for mbs are good enough,maybe they will find another mb to replace rasic. setters Maja+cansu are also great.two styles.and i hope vitra can get Ding Xia to replace LIoyd.she is the best Choice.she has different skills compared with maja and woloz,and she played so many international matches.not too many setters have those experience.she is underestimated by many paople

I would love to see Ding Xia in Vitra. But if Egonu goes to Vakifbank, I guess would make easier for Woloz to leave too, and Vitra will probably try to sign her once again.

• I would love to see Ding Xia in Vitra. But if Egonu goes to Vakifbank, I guess would make easier for Woloz to leave too, and Vitra will probably try to sign her once again.

Ding Xia? Although if Ding Xia left Liaoning VC, Sun Hai-ping, Rong Yi (she plays matches in Swiss League this year) and Yang Xiao-rui all can be the new main setter of Liaoning VC, I doubt Ding Xia will be retired in 2021. PS: Yan Ni could have even been retired in 2013. However, Chinese NT called her. Therefore, she continued her career until now.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Tomkom, Tominaga, Wei....to name a few.....is not like they had many in Europe anyways.

Exactly. Wei was no way near (!) the level she has shown in China. In fact she was replaced many times in Azerbaijan. Same goes for Nootsara. Of course they're technically very capable player and will give their teammates hittable balls, but the things they're known for which are speed, creativity and combination plays, they've failed to deliver

• Exactly. Wei was no way near (!) the level she has shown in China. In fact she was replaced many times in Azerbaijan. Same goes for Nootsara. Of course they're technically very capable player and will give their teammates hittable balls, but the things they're known for which are speed, creativity and combination plays, they've failed to deliver

in my opinion, teams they chose was wrong. Nootsara was better but Wei was a big disappointment in my opinion. If both were to chose more suitable clubs to their style, both would have been nice.

i was also not so impressed from Feng Kun.

• Exactly. Wei was no way near (!) the level she has shown in China. In fact she was replaced many times in Azerbaijan. Same goes for Nootsara. Of course they're technically very capable player and will give their teammates hittable balls, but the things they're known for which are speed, creativity and combination plays, they've failed to deliver

You should compare their NT STYLES with the Clubs style.Asian setters what you metioned are good at using MBs.because they play typically asian style in NT..their national teammates are not that tall.but you can see the style of China NT now,except OS,they play great in other parts. you can see more NT and clubs coaches learn from China NT to make ohs play zone 3 attacking,like vakif ,Brasil,Russia.so I think Ding can totally play well in top clubs.she can play quick style to use more MBs and she also can play high ball style. Kun Feng played very well in italy though that was not her best time.

• I hope Sinead Jack will come back to Europe, any top team should keep her in their mind !!!

• According to the rumor (Gong Xiang-yu wrote the words about her life for 10 years in Nanjing in her weibo - she is from Lianyungang, in the north of Jiangsu Province, the starting point of the Second Eurasian Continental Bridge (Lianyungang - Rotterdam)), in Season 20/21, Gong Xiang-yu may leave Jiangsu VC.

The captain of Bayi VC has been Wang Yun-lu instead of Liu Yan-han.

Whether Liu Yan-han will join the other club is still unknown.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• According to the rumor (Gong Xiang-yu wrote the words about her life for 10 years in Nanjing in her weibo - she is from Lianyungang, in the north of Jiangsu Province, the starting point of the Second Eurasian Continental Bridge (Lianyungang - Rotterdam)), in Season 20/21, Gong Xiang-yu may leave Jiangsu VC.

The captain of Bayi VC has been Wang Yun-lu instead of Liu Yan-han.

Whether Liu Yan-han will join the other club is still unknown.

Good for her if she can leave jiangsu... Same for Liu Yanhan and Yuan Xinyue in bayi

• My WISH for the next season is KYK in Conegliano or just to see her in Seria A.

But for her it would be the best to be leader of her team not second one as in Ecz or in Conegliano if Egonu stays... So Scandicci or Novara, Novara can't afford her, so in Scandicci...

:heart:

And more Brazilian players, their style of game suit so much for Italy.. .

• Sylla and De Gennaro are close to renew with Imoco

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…gennaro-rinnovi-in-vista/

Oh God, sorry but Sylla is the only weak spot in Conegliano. Her season is not great... :/