2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Oh God, sorry but Sylla is the only weak spot in Conegliano. Her season is not great... :/

But she is Italian NT starter, no better option for an Italian spot in Conegliano... renewing her contract was a no-brainer, really...

And even if she is the "weak spot", she is better than most of OH players of the league, at least the Italian ones, for sure...

• But they have enough domestic players. Conegliano is playing this season with 4 domestic and they only need 3....

C.Bosetti is better option if you ask me :whistle:

• But they have enough domestic players. Conegliano is playing this season with 4 domestic and they only need 3....

C.Bosetti is better option if you ask me :whistle:

I agree... but she would probably ask for more money than Sylla... I would if I was her :P

• True, I believe they will do everything just to keep Egonu so extra money for others, no:lol:

• Latest rumours in Italy: Novara wants to sign Folie (Veljkovic probably will leave).

Monza is trying to get Orro and Bonifacio.

I really hope that Monza will finally make step further

Orro

Bonifacio and Danesi are amazing domestic players!

But if Busto is gone play CL it will be hard to get them

I 100% sure that Queen Folie will stay in Conegliano :heart:

Only if they are gone reduce salaries for others players just for Egonu staying:teach:

• It makes sense for Novara, their main problem is the number of italians, Brakocevic is not enough for high level anymore and with Chirichella/Folie/Sansonna they can easily find a better foreigner OPP.

Same for Monza, but I doubt Orro is leaving, with Busto playing CL next year, and I'm not too sure about a Danesi/Bonifacio duo, they're both great but neither of them is a reliable slider. I honestly think both Novara and Monza are also going to try with Caterina Bosetti, but I've heard nothing yet.

• It makes sense for Novara, their main problem is the number of italians, Brakocevic is not enough for high level anymore and with Chirichella/Folie/Sansonna they can easily find a better foreigner OPP.

Same for Monza, but I doubt Orro is leaving, with Busto playing CL next year, and I'm not too sure about a Danesi/Bonifacio duo, they're both great but neither of them is a reliable slider. I honestly think both Novara and Monza are also going to try with Caterina Bosetti, but I've heard nothing yet.

What about Mingardi? She is young and not bad as Opp (only Egonu is doing better than her this year), it can be a solution for Novara imho

I also doubt Orro will leave Busto for Monza...I think she will stay there even next year

hmm interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised if Folie left for Novara. I’m sure they can offer just as much if not more than conegliano because they won’t need to pay anyone the same as Egonu’s salary. Plus she’s been at conegliano for how many years? Maybe she will want to change.

I wonder who Imoco would replace her with, I also wonder if Robin will leave too.

• I wonder who Imoco would replace her with, I also wonder if Robin will leave too.

If she gets the chance to stay, she will probably stay in Conegliano. It's the best team you can play for at the moment and her starting spot is pretty clear.

She said she likes it very much in Conegliano and that this is the team she had the most fun.

On the other hand her closest friend in Conegliano, Hill, will probably leave after this season. Also she loved living in Istanbul, so maybe if she gets an offer from one of the teams in Istanbul, she will go there.

• Conegliano will probably search for new OH after Hill leaves.

And I hope they will get Robinson :) They need great reciver next to Hill, and Robinson would be perfect.

• Robinson had one of her best club seasons at Conegliano - 2015-2016, MVP and Serie A1 championship. I'd like to see her back to Italy after 3 years in Turkey.

• If she gets the chance to stay, she will probably stay in Conegliano. It's the best team you can play for at the moment and her starting spot is pretty clear.

She said she likes it very much in Conegliano and that this is the team she had the most fun.

On the other hand her closest friend in Conegliano, Hill, will probably leave after this season. Also she loved living in Istanbul, so maybe if she gets an offer from one of the teams in Istanbul, she will go there.

she actually hated living in Istanbul.

• Hill didn’t like it but Robin loved it. You misunderstood.

Yes! In a Dutch television program, she said she loves Istanbul. When she comes in the city, she always gets a special feeling. It would have been perfect if she could play in Istanbul with the teammates she has in Conegliano.

• Hill didn’t like it but Robin loved it. You misunderstood.

If I'm not wrong Hill left bcz her family was scared. At the time istanbul wasn't the safest place due the terrorist attacks and her family didn't want her to play in İstanbul anymore. But yeah Kelsey loves istanbul, she talk about it in her vlog all the time

• Robinson had one of her best club seasons at Conegliano - 2015-2016, MVP and Serie A1 championship. I'd like to see her back to Italy after 3 years in Turkey.

I really would love to have her staying in Istanbul but if she choose to leave, I hope it will be for Italy and Conegliano. In my opinion, She is better then Hill and would have fit in Conegliano’s system.