2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Oh no... It's better being bench in Vakifbank to be part of or that mess that is Scandicci... She needs a better career plan..

Mine was just an half joke, since all of Scandicci's players are from Gold Sport, I have no idea if she's actually going there, I actually doubt it.

Even though they should be changing some staff members, maybe finally they're going to take someone that makes good decisions :rolll:

• i think that Ebrar its a really good prospect that Turkish powerhouses could develop a great team around her.

• Seems like Lavarini its a really good coach and have been done an amazing job with setters.

• It could be interesting to see best 3 players of 2000generation in the same team but I wouldn't want to see her in a messy team like scandicci:whistle:

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…a-troppo-alta-di-bartsch/

Conegliano wants to sign Bartsch for next season, in case Kim Hill retires, but her economic request 400.000€ is considered too high.

So they might try to sign with a cheaper player like Megan Courtney.. but IMO she is not even close to Hill's level. I would rather prefer Cate Bosetti instead, even though I think only Bartsch, Gabi or KYK could replace an all-around player like Hill. A mix of physical power and great tecnique that is really hard to find in OHs nowadays.

• So Italian teams wants Ebrar but her own Turkish ones, don't :aww:

Good for us :win:

• Pasini said that Jordan Larson may retire after Tokyo and start a career as players' agent

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ddio-al-campo-dopo-tokyo/

He also wrote that Stefana Veljkovic is planning to take a year off after the Olympics http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…i-prende-un-anno-di-stop/

Steffana might to take care of her personal life with Lisinac. (BABY).

• Rumor has it that both Imoco, Novara, and Busto are interested in Ebrar Karakurt. It's not a credible source though but let's see!

I would be more than happy if she would go abroad and play as a starter at such a early age just like what Haak or Boskovic did. I think this helps a player grow a lot. But I really really doubt that the club would let her go because of the rule unless federation all of a sudden would change this rule:what:

• Trere is a possibility that the brazilian ranking system will not be used in the next season and that the number pf foreigners will increase to 3 players.

I think that is a good idea, the level of the league would increase and the best teams will be in a better status to face strong opponents in wcch.

• Praia Clube has a good budget.

• She recently changed her agency, or more like her Turkish agency is making a collaboration with Gold sports from Italy for her which kinda ensures she is on the way to Italy. I am glad for that, I don't think she will learn much in Turkey because (i) coaches are bad, (ii) level of volleyball is only fine among top 4-5 teams. In Italy, hopefully she can work with a good coach who can help her development, like Haak did with Parisi. I am sure her personal life will also improve there.

• After those rumors about Ebrar joining Novara, she shared a photo of her ex-teammate (who plays in Novara now) on her Instagram story and wrote something in Italian. I don't know if it's just me being weird or is it a subtle way of saying "yeah, I'm gonna play for Novara"? lol :rolll::rolll: