2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• A really well balanced team. They could still to try sign with Castillo ( one of the bests libero IMO). I think that if Brazil alowed 3 foreignes on a team, may she come to play here.

Agreed, Castillo is one of the rare game changer liberos. It is a pity that her club team history is not as decorated as she deserves

• when zhu returns vakıfbank has to let gabi or bartsch go. eczacıbaşı should definitely grab whoever is let go. both gabi-natalia and bartsch/natalia are well balanced and solid OH pairs.

I think that K Robinson its a good option either. But i think that ECZ should try something diferent. To invest on Hande/Meliha to make a pair with Natalia and try a game with a world class MB.

• I think Eczacıbasi should build a team around Hande. They should trust her more. Boskovic will stay for next season, I think Yasemin, Simge, Beyza, Gamze will stay too . They need a really good foreign MB next Yasemin/Beyza. Its rumored it will be Veljkovic and they need a good setter, Gamze is not a bad setter but she need to do much better. Someone said Hackley rumored to Eczacıbasi I think it would work good next Hande.

• Turkish teams needs to build teams around DOMESTIC players not around foreign player. Simple as that.

Vakifbank was not only perf before because of great foreign players, they had great domestic players. That is the key, this is what they wanted to do this season but they failed little bit.

• If THY is enough smart they could signed both Meliha and Ebrar + grab great foreign players and they will finally challenge Big 3 clubs....

• I think Eczacıbasi should build a team around Hande. They should trust her more. Boskovic will stay for next season, I think Yasemin, Simge, Beyza, Gamze will stay too . They need a really good foreign MB next Yasemin/Beyza. Its rumored it will be Veljkovic and they need a good setter, Gamze is not a bad setter but she need to do much better. Someone said Hackley rumored to Eczacıbasi I think it would work good next Hande.

Isn't she planning to take a year off after the olympics according to Pasini's blog?

Maybe she's planning to get married and get pregnant with Lisinac.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• NOVARA next season having: Smarzek, Hancock, Herbots, Courtney, Danesi, Chirichella, Sansona looks pretty good.

Looks good indeed but Im not sure if this roster will be an upgrade to current season's roster

Brakocevic=>Smarzek

Vasileva=>Herbots

Veljkovic=>Danesi

Basically replacing 3 very experienced players with 3 younger ones with more or less similar qualities:whistle:

• I kind of disagree with this compares, especially in Vasileva Herbots, IMO that will be at least Herbots >= Vasileva, and when we add that Herbots have a lot of space for improving i will be definetly choose Herbots over Vasileva(Herbots is young but not without experience, she is a true leader), also Veljkovic is superb and powerfull attacker but Dannesi is for me much better blocker and not too worse attacker at least Dannesi IMO won't decrease quality of MB duo if Novara enlist her, and about Smarzek i agree, i don't see any improvment with that move, Lipman for example will be much better option IMO.

• I kind of disagree with this compares, especially in Vasileva Herbots, IMO that will be at least Herbots >= Vasileva, and when we add that Herbots have a lot of space for improving i will be definetly choose Herbots over Vasileva(Herbots is young but not without experience, she is a true leader), also Veljkovic is superb and powerfull attacker but Dannesi is for me much better blocker and not too worse attacker at least Dannesi IMO won't decrease quality of MB duo if Novara enlist her, and about Smarzek i agree, i don't see any improvment with that move, Lipman for example will be much better option IMO.

i think I couldn't make myself clear, with 'Brakocevic=>Smarzek' i meant the switch from Brako to Smarzek', not that Brako>Smarzek. I've already stated that I think they have more or less similar qualities. Thus, to me, I don't expect a particularly better Novara this season. It doesn't mean that new transfers are worse than the previous ones.

I'm am big fan of Herbots too, but Vasileva is playing pretty good as well. Especially her performance just before Brako arrived was amazing.

I disagree with Danesi-Veljkovic comparison. I think their blocking skills are comparable but attacking-wise Danesi is nowhere close to Veljkovic.

Moreover, you should consider the risk of transfer 3 new players to starting-6. Big teams reach success via stability in their core players. Changing, Opp, Oh and Mb at the same time too much, no matter with whom they are replacing

• Herborts its better option for the style of Novara's setter.

• Moreover, you should consider the risk of transfer 3 new players to starting-6. Big teams reach success via stability in their core players. Changing, Opp, Oh and Mb at the same time too much, no matter with whom they are replacing

I agree that risk exist when team have a numerous changes, but enlist young and players with potential that is invest in future, what can they get if they keep the same composition that obviously didn't work best?

• Vasileva did amazing when they didn't have Brakocevic simply because she does well only in this type of scenario, false Opp and OH away from passing/defense duties... Herbots is a better option for sure, much more complete player and a lot of potential

I don't know about Danesi.. I think she is a superb player and a blocking machine, but sometimes she simply turns off... She is not reliable as Veljkovic, you know that Stefana will deliver, but Danesi is kind of a question mark for me.. if Veljkovic is leaving I would try Popovic instead, why not, Serbian for Serbian.. Forget about Smarzek, keep Brakocevic and no problems with foreign spots...

• Monza has made a big offer for Lavarini and Orro. Herbots-Novara seems a done deal.

I think neither Herbots nor Orro should sign with any team before the season is over. They should sign with a team that plays CL. That's the highest possible level, so they learn how to play under pressure and develop as a player.

• I would like to see Poulter in Eczacibaci.. they need a good setter... But they prefer to sign players based on status and fame, and not on volleyball :(