2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• FYI, Pasini said that someone sent a proposal to Giulia Leonardi.

Any info about it?

• people were worried about Natalia condition and she almost complete an entirely season already with ECZ.

• people were worried about Natalia condition and she almost complete an entirely season alreary with ECZ.

season is not complete yet and so far she had a very low performance compared to her usual level. Her performance increased at the end of her first season in Fenerbahce so I hope it will be same this year because I don’t really remember a significant performance this season, except the first CL match against Fenerbahce. People were so busy bashing Kim that they forgot Natalia.

• season is not complete yet and so far she had a very low performance compared to her usual level. Her performance increased at the end of her first season in Fenerbahce so I hope it will be same this year because I don’t really remember a significant performance this season, except the first CL match against Fenerbahce. People were so busy bashing Kim that they forgot Natalia.

I think that she did ok among all season. She is not like Zhu Ting.

• Then Novara needs to sign a huge offer to Goncharova and get her out of Russia! :lol:

Goncharova this season seems to pass already her prime. A few years ago, yes but now she can't lead a team to be Italian champion or CL final four

• I disagree with Danesi-Veljkovic comparison. I think their blocking skills are comparable but attacking-wise Danesi is nowhere close to Veljkovic.

So far in Serie A Veljkovic has 24 blocks with 0,41 blocks per set, while Danesi has 71 blocks with 0,97 blocks per set. I personally don't give excessive importance to stats, but still that is a significative difference

• So far in Serie A Veljkovic has 24 blocks with 0,41 blocks per set, while Danesi has 71 blocks with 0,97 blocks per set. I personally don't give excessive importance to stats, but still that is a significative difference

I Totally agree.

Danesi is a great middle blocker and Novara needs to replace one of the most powerful players in her role.

Danesi can still grow. I am sure she can even do better.

Folie Could be another credible name to replace Veljkovich.

Anyway, i do not think she will go to Turkey (as someone says). Lisinac has just renewed with Trentino and that she want to put on a family is not a secret for sure.

• So far in Serie A Veljkovic has 24 blocks with 0,41 blocks per set, while Danesi has 71 blocks with 0,97 blocks per set. I personally don't give excessive importance to stats, but still that is a significative difference

Well, same statistics also show that Veljkoviç attack per set is 2.12 while Danesi has only 1.62. This is a significant difference too. She is simply not as good attacker as Veljkoviç.

Chirichella might be the only italian MB who scores well as both attacker and blocker

• Well, same statistics also show that Veljkoviç attack per set is 2.12 while Danesi has only 1.62. This is a significant difference too. She is simply not as good attacker as Veljkoviç.

Chirichella might be the only italian MB who scores well as both attacker and blocker

I agree, but it depends also on the setter.

Last year with Carlini Veljkovic did not have those results.

• I agree, but it depends also on the setter.

Last year with Carlini Veljkovic did not have those results.

She was the highest scoring MB of the league last season, with the least MB-friendly setter.

That said, Danesi is a good replacement, because honestly, an attacking MB as good as Veljković is hard to find and while Danesi is not quite at that level, she's at least comparable and she'll bring some additional strength in blocking.

• She was the highest scoring MB of the league last season, with the least MB-friendly setter.

That said, Danesi is a good replacement, because honestly, an attacking MB as good as Veljković is hard to find and while Danesi is not quite at that level, she's at least comparable and she'll bring some additional strength in blocking.

"She was the highest scoring MB of the league last season, with the least MB-friendly setter."

Really??! I thought the best scoring Middle B was De Krujif!

• Today, is a rumors day.

Many sources says that Tainara Santos has been contact by Conegliano, Saugella Team Monza and THY (alternative to Karakurt who so will go to Italy?)

• Good for Tai if this is true... She needs more challenges to grow, she won't become a good player if she stays in Barueri

• Today, is a rumors day.

Many sources says that Tainara Santos has been contact by Conegliano, Saugella Team Monza and THY (alternative to Karakurt who so will go to Italy?)

I think that she is not ready for this yet..