2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Kiwiek just confirmed that Brenda has indeed signed with Sesi, however, since there is no confirmation from the club, we'll keep this as a rumor.

• wow... karina in barueri, does that mean she'll be teammates with lorenne, tainara and maira? so one of them will sit on the bench. i think karina needs to develop her passing skills as an OH, or maybe just train as OPP FT...

kwiek ????? =O

where's brayelin next season, i wonder... and bethania.

• I cant believe that Praia renewed with Suelen and Claudinha.

A really good move by Barueri. Tainara will probably leave, so Karina and Maira make a balanced duo. Hope that Lorene leave the team, so Kysi can play as starter.

• It looks like Gabi will stay in Vakifbank. Nothing from Natalia.

Hope Gabi come back to Brazil. A shame that in the first season that she played abroad we are all living this situation.

Gabi will bench if Zhu come back. Guidetti will Give space to Meliha and Tugba to play a side Zhu. With Maja running the show.

• wow... karina in barueri, does that mean she'll be teammates with lorenne, tainara and maira? so one of them will sit on the bench. i think karina needs to develop her passing skills as an OH, or maybe just train as OPP FT...

tainara is apparently on the radar of a few teams, so I'd expect her to leave. lorenne should leave too as she's one of our top opps currently and would fit in bigger teams. that leaves maira lol

• Almost all players from Kazan, at least starting six are staying in Kazan for one more season.

De La Cruz is official.

• tainara is apparently on the radar of a few teams, so I'd expect her to leave. lorenne should leave too as she's one of our top opps currently and would fit in bigger teams. that leaves maira lol

She has offers from monza and conegliano. Her family visited italy.

If karina maira ans kisy will be playing trio. Then karina will be the weakest link. She needs to develop her passing skills.

• Finally Lyara having opportunity to shine.. I hope she will be starter... She has potential to be one of the best of the league (and she is much better than Claudinha)

• Malwina Smarzek will play in Brazil next Season.

WHAAAAT? Really? *-* Is that any reliable source on that?

EDIT: I got super excited thinking where she would go.. SESI, SESC... then I remembered that there is Osasco.. Oh no.. Osasco don't deserve her playing there, no!

• WHAAAAT? Really? *-* Is that any reliable source on that?

EDIT: I got super excited thinking where she would go.. SESI, SESC... then I remembered that there is Osasco.. Oh no.. Osasco don't deserve her playing there, no!

nothing reliable. apparently some brazilian fans are asking her via Instagram DMs and she's confirmed to a bunch of them, but for all we know the prints of their conversations could all be fake lol

in case it's true, I hope it's not osasco of all teams...

• So now with Olympics are postponed for next year, that means that Zhu Ting will stay one more season in China....:whistle:

• So now with Olympics are postponed for next year, that means that Zhu Ting will stay one more season in China....:whistle:

Damn. Hope EuroVolley won't be postponed because of Olympics 😃

• Damn. Hope EuroVolley won't be postponed because of Olympics 😃

Probably they will, they will have VNL, EuroVolley than Olympics. Crazy as hell :sos: