2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• In terms of playing Smarzek is great with fast sets.

She is perfect for them... :white:

• Isn’t Drews going back to Japan?

• Isn’t Drews going back to Japan?

I haven't seen anything official about that (maybe werka has insight). I hope she returns. She was fantastic and a lot of fun. But ultimately I want her to return so my Okayama NoSmilers can beat her :)

• One of the problems Minas had this season is the lack of an attacker that can attack high balls - Acosta, Rabadzhieva/Deja, and Sheilla/Bruna were unable to do that. Drews is better overall, but maybe Smarzek can solve this problem.

• One of the problems Minas had this season is the lack of an attacker that can attack high balls - Acosta, Rabadzhieva/Deja, and Sheilla/Bruna were unable to do that. Drews is better overall, but maybe Smarzek can solve this problem.

smarzek is great!!!

• I mean Smarzek was great, her season in Italy was so so, but again for Brazil She will be great.

For Italy She is perfect for middle level teams for top teams as Minas wants to be, I don't know.

• Saugella Monza and Ortolani split up.

She is great player with great results in her career, but Monza wants to become world class team. They are not far from that, but now they need world class players in there team.

Ortolani is far from over, She will be great for middle level teams or "the weakest" one.

• Smarzek leaving Italy is suddenly not good enough for top teams.

Brazil is the new Turkey.

Go and see my post, I said it before when rumors was that She is going to Novara. Her level droped from last year.

• Oh God :aww:

Who said that She is bad ?? Are you that dumb ???

For ME she is not material for world class team as Minas. THAT IS IT.

If they want to be 5th or 6th again at WCCH than okej, signed Smarzek.

For you I don't know, She was benched in Bergamo, sometimes She was beast, but THIS season She didn't show anything special.

Thank you, bye.

• I don't think Smarzek is a bad player. There are some players that they should be given a chance in different positions. I think of Smarzek...differently. In that game, as non-receiving OH, Smarzek could have contributed more to the team imo. Ofc, I am changing Stysiak's position (receiving OPP even though Poland mainly uses two receiving line) in my mind rn. Sometimes you need to change the system of the team bcz the same system won't work against every rival, esp. against Guidetti who possesses a highly developed mind. This is my two cents.

• But if Minas signed nice group of players with Macris as setter things can work out. Everything is easier when you have great setter as her.

So as I said Smarzek, her performance is not as before but they can work it out because of fast sets that Macric and Smarzek love.

I would be more than happy to finally see some other great team that is not just from Italy or Turkey.

• I think that Smarzek seems like a good transfer For Minas. Drews would fit better with Macris. But aside Haak, Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara and Goncharova idont see anyone so better than her.

• I think that Smarzek seems like a good transfer For Minas. Drews would fit better with Macris. But aside Haak, Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara and Goncharova idont see anyone so better than her.

IMO only Fabris would be added to that list.

• IMO only Fabris would be added to that list.

Ofc especially after great season that She had in Russia, the most effective player per set:heart:

And Lippmann too !