2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Carlini is perfect for Eczacibasi :obey:

• Yeah!!! Roberta is just doing fine. :'( i hate to see it. I just thought that her performance dropped when dani lins satrted world championship! But i hope she will have tandara in osasco so i could see there magical connection.

• I thought carlini with THY is basically a done deal? (Based on other vb blogs)

• According Voloch, Natália (BRA OH) is moving to Dinamo Moscow.

Not a reliable source but might be possible

• Wow but Natalia > KYK this season :what:

Next season We are gone finally watch more competive teams in more leagues, not just in two.

• Only if Volero would comeback in there glory days....

• According Voloch, Natália (BRA OH) is moving to Dinamo Moscow.

Not a reliable source but might be possible

A good move by Dinamo Moscow. If they hire a decent Setter who can run their middles. That team can work better than ECZ, who played without mb and with Weak setters.

• Please, no!

Don't go miss a season of your career there in that ghost ship league. :aww:

I wish she wouldn't either. :wall:

Apparently Moscow offered her $700k. She might just be nearing the end of her career and trying to get some good money before she retires, but still.

• I wish she wouldn't either. :wall:

Apparently Moscow offered her $700k. She might just be nearing the end of her career and trying to get some good money before she retires, but still.

but still?! People at the end of the day this is how these men and women make their money. You’d be crazy not to take that deal

• but still?! People at the end of the day this is how these men and women make their money. You’d be crazy not to take that deal

I said "but still" because I personally wanted her to keep playing in the best leagues because I like her, but I also fully understand her decision to make money. That's why it's bittersweet, I don't judge her at all. I'm one of the first people here to argue that this is still a profession and their way to make money.