2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Than She should move to Seria A, if She wanted to play in the best league :what:

• I don't think Natalia will develop any skill by playing the Russian league. They are a school of good offensive skills, attributes that she already has. But I completely understand her position.

In case she fails in Russia, she knows that she will always have Brazilian clubs fighting for her and offering good amount of money though - for Brazilian standards, of course.

• Im happy that Natalia is going to Moscow. Russian teams have been weak in recent years. Since their local players are not as dominant as before, they need good foreigners to be competitive again in European cups.

• I would love watching Natalia-Ilchenko duo with Gonharova as opposite. Can make a good team! Depends alot on the setter though :S

Carlini in Eczacibasi can work good though. Since they don't aim to improve their MB position, a setter who is good with wings seem like a good match for them. However in modern volleyball, a system where you don't use middles effectively in attacking will always fail in crucial moments, like when you play finals against Vakifbank or semis in CL.

• Yael Castiglione, setter from Argentina, in Pinheiros.

Where did she play last year?

• Where did she play last year?

She was supposed to play in Valinhos, but she broke her finger and then they had problem with salaries so she didn't play for them...

• It's interesting, but this will probably be the last season of Larson, Hill and Akinradewo . In fact, it's doubtful whether, if Tokyo hadn't been postponed, they wouldn't have called it quits right then and there. Are there any news where they might play, if anywhere?

• I would love watching Natalia-Ilchenko duo with Gonharova as opposite. Can make a good team! Depends alot on the setter though :S

Carlini in Eczacibasi can work good though. Since they don't aim to improve their MB position, a setter who is good with wings seem like a good match for them. However in modern volleyball, a system where you don't use middles effectively in attacking will always fail in crucial moments, like when you play finals against Vakifbank or semis in CL.

Parubets its going to play in Moscow? So far, with a good setter they can be a treath to any team in the world.

• Adams OH from Schwerin probably to Conegliano.

:what:She is good and can go to a better team than Schwerin, but she isn't good enough for Conegliano IMHO.

• :what:She is good and can go to a better team than Schwerin, but she isn't good enough for Conegliano IMHO.

Probably instead of Geerties.