2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Uuuu that means KYK would be free.

Come to Italy KYK :heart:, if Hill is leaving. Conegliano especially needs OH like her but if any of Fener or Vakif is trying to signed her it is going to be too hard when they are focusing on keeping Egonu. Her contract is probably between 700k or even 1M$.

• I’m not understanding what Busto is doing where they can’t keep any of their top players or coach?:what:

• Mingardi and Sorokaite are nice domestic transfer but now they need world class foreign players because this two are not enough for CL with average foreigns.

As I said you have many world class MB free. Foluke, Ogbogu, Jack and Adams are first in the line.

• what are the rumors with Adams and Hill? I am worried they will not play anywhere...

• what are the rumors with Adams and Hill? I am worried they will not play anywhere...

Adams OH from German league... If I wrote it right.

Hill will for sure play 1 more season. I mean it is huge money, who would said no especially if it is your last one.

• Minas negotiating with shiela and carol gattaz.

Carol leite (former sesc rio) to sesi bauru

Tiffany and rahimova should be staying with sesi bauru

• I’m not understanding what Busto is doing where they can’t keep any of their top players or coach?:what:

Busto doesn't have the budget of the other top teams, that's the main issue, they're good at taking good prospect without paying much (as they did with Herbots for instance) but once they grow and start getting better offers it's hard keeping them.

• Busto still could make a nice team if they can keep all their Italian players, except for Orro and Bonifacio.

If rumors are true, Poulter is a nice replacement for Orro. If Mingardi can keep her level from last season, she isn't a downgrade compared to Lowe. With Mingardi as opposite it leaves an open spot for a foreign substitution, so they could sign a young promising one like for example Drewniok.

On the middle blocker position they will for sure lose quality, because Bonifacio and Washington were a great middle blocker duo. They should sign a decent Italian middle blocker like Melandri, Alberti or Fahr to replace Bonifacio.

Maybe Washington will stay, otherwise there are some foreign middle blockers who could fill in the gap she leaves.

They aren't going to find someone to replace Herbots, but there are a few players who could play next to Gennari. To my mind comes Daalderop, Sorokaite, Frantti and Orthmann.

It's just guessing what I do, but my point is that they still could make a decent team😅

• I don't know the reputation of the site but volleynews.it writes--without a source that:

The Minas must therefore give up Smarzek and also to Annie Drews , who renewed with JT Marvelous : the former player of Legnano and Casalmaggiore will drive for another year the attack of the team Nishinomiya, with the aim of confirming the title won in 2020.

• https://www.volleynews.it/2020…ano-smarzek-e-washington/

The article says Smarzek and Washington are almost sure in Novara next season. Veljkovic and Brakocevic are leaving.

Drews stays in JT Marvelous, Rosamaria to Denso Airybees and Plummer may go to Japan too.

Novara could look like this:

Hancock - Smarzek

Herbots - C.Bosetti

Chirichella - Washington

Sansonna

• Every time a Brazilian team needs to fight a foreign one for a player, they lose :(

I was happy with Drews, fine with Smarzek... but now, stuck with Sheilla? :wall:

Time to root for SESI Bauru I suppose , they are building a dream team

• Every time a Brazilian team needs to fight a foreign one for a player, they lose :(

I was happy with Drews, fine with Smarzek... but now, stuck with Sheilla? :wall:

SESI Bauru is making some great transfers and has been one of my fav teams since they hired Tiffany. Im curious if Wilhite is staying?

• SESI Bauru is making some great transfers and has been one of my fav teams since they hired Tiffany. Im curious if Wilhite is staying?

Probably not, she didn't make a good impression... Some rumors say that the 3rd foreigner will be Jineiry Martinez, but nothing official yet

What happened lmao I thought Smarzek was already sure with Minas?

And if Smarzek didn't happen, how come Drews didn't materialize either? Beat out by contract money offer?

• What happened lmao I thought Smarzek was already sure with Minas?

And if Smarzek didn't happen, how come Drews didn't materialize either? Beat out by contract money offer?

I think even Smarzek thought that she was going to Minas.. But money talks...

About Drews, it was more wishful thinking than anything else.. Nothing really official.. but even if it was official, Brazil can't keep a good fight with Japanese league, not even in dreams.. just remember what happened with Hannah Tapp

• I think even Smarzek thought that she was going to Minas.. But money talks...

About Drews, it was more wishful thinking than anything else.. Nothing really official.. but if was, Brazil can't keep a good fight with the Japanese league, not even in dreams.. just remember what happened with Hannah Tapp

If Minas loose this fight for Smarzek, think they should try to sign with a decent local opposite and look for good OHs. Most of the top opposites already have a verbal agreement with other teams.