2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I have no idea why on earth would Praia want to sign her.

• I have no idea why on earth would Praia want to sign her.

Well she could be useful with a good receiver next to her, but you also need a decent back-up because she is unstable. Considering Fe Garay will stay, I dont think it's a god idea to sign her.

• Buijs back to Brazil; Osasco or Praia clube? Could make sense considering her relationship with Carol.

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…recida-ao-praia-e-osasco/

Imagine her and Carol in Osasco, a club that already has Roberta and Bia as couple... (I'm sayin that cause peple are talking Anne and Carol might play in the same team next season) would be too much couple in Osasco lol

What do you guys think about that?

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• I don't mind, it's not our problem. But it's clear that Bia's and Roberta's level has dropped a lot in the past 2 years.

• All those mentioned American players would be useful for Eczacibasi so I don’t think they will get them.

Well done.:lol::rolll:

• Imagine her and Carol in Osasco, a club that already has Roberta and Bia as couple... (I'm sayin that cause peple are talking Anne and Carol might play in the same team next season) would be too much couple in Osasco lol

What do you guys think about that?

I think that Lokomotiv Baku had similar situation some years ago ;)

• Not q good development i thought baruwri wants to invest to the base.

I think having one or two experienced players can help the others to develop themselves. There's a lot of responsibility to play in the main league, and having someone to look for, a reference, is not bad at all.

In the past season team, Barueri had Lorenne, Juma, Tainara and Mayany. And we have to remember that they were somehow experienced and had some important roles in other that teams they were part of. The new players don't have the same level of experience compared to those who are leaving Barueri.

• Mingardi and Sorokaite are nice domestic transfer but now they need world class foreign players because this two are not enough for CL with average foreigns.

As I said you have many world class MB free. Foluke, Ogbogu, Jack and Adams are first in the line.

I like both mingardi and sorokaite but only as opp. We have seen many times that both become average players as OH, especially Mingardi.

• Eczacıbasi has been very unstable with setter position since they lost Naz (except Maja) Hanke, Kraklow, Lloyd etc all underperformed. They really need to be smarter with their setter choice next season.

• Velikovic would be a good transfer.

But i would try someone as Robinson or Gabi to make a duo with Hande.

Plus Tijana Boskovic and a foreigner setter.

• Eczacıbasi has been very unstable with setter position since they lost Naz (except Maja) Hanke, Kraklow, Lloyd etc all underperformed. They really need to be smarter with their setter choice next season.

I think that Assuman did fine in ECZ.

• I think that Assuman did fine in ECZ.

Indeed the season before she retired was a decent year for her

• I thought that Kisy would be the main Opp.

Yeah, me too :( they should have signed with an experienced OH, not Ivna... She is okay and she will score a lot, but Kisy doesn't deserve to be benched