2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• But for real. What BUDGET they have and they are still making so mess time that I can't believe it.

And again Boskovic is only one who keeps winning alone. What is the point ?

If they are enough smart they will sign Hill, or defence player like her next to Hande and to have Ogbogu all the time in starting six.

Boskovic can't beat alone big clubs...

• At this point, they are actively ruining her reputation with their incompetence. I've seen some people cite her (relative) lack of success at club level as sign that she is not all that great a player! Never mind that she just had one of the most impressive regular seasons any player has ever had in the history of the Turkish league.:roll:

• Oh god. I don’t even know what to say anymore. Boskovic, please leave this team.

Boskovic to Fener with Mihajlovic, Naz, Eda, Robinson, and maybe one more strong foreingner mb (Veljkovic :lol:) for Cev CL and combined Robisnon-Fatma and Veljkovic-Babat in Turkey, and with Terzic as coach create mini Serbia with legends of Turkey volleyball and sky is the limit!

But this all is possible just like a april fool joke.

• Boskovic to Fener with Mihajlovic, Naz, Eda, Robinson, and maybe one more strong foreingner mb (Veljkovic :lol:) for Cev CL and combined Robisnon-Fatma and Veljkovic-Babat in Turkey, and with Terzic as coach create mini Serbia with legends of Turkey volleyball and sky is the limit!

But this all is possible just like a april fool joke.

If EczV gets Thompson...

Boskovic to FB would be A DREAM. FB is much more promising with top players than EczV tbh, Tijana would finally get the treatment she deserved all these years :teach: But EczV would never allow that to happen lol.

• At this point, they are actively ruining her reputation with their incompetence. I've seen some people cite her (relative) lack of success at club level as sign that she is not all that great a player! Never mind that she just had one of the most impressive regular seasons any player has ever had in the history of the Turkish league.:roll:

That can only be people looking for things to criticise. For the past few years Vakifbank has always been a better team than Eczacibasi, that may not be true just looking at the names of the players but in terms of coaching, management and team chemistry they have clearly been better and Boskovic's brilliance alone can't change that when you consider the similar brilliance of some of Vakif's players recently. The fact that they took them to 2 very close finals these past 2 seasons and could have won either series shows Boskovic's ability.

• I think that Fabiola would be great with Boskovic.

• I think that Fabiola would be great with Boskovic.

She already signed with sesc rio. This year brazil wants to keep players playing in Brazil as much as possible. Gabi and natalia might be continue to stay outside. Other players like paula and rosamaria are on the radar but i dont think they will be in the tokyo roster.

• I'd rather have Bongaerts.

Knowing Eczacibasi they would hire Stoltenborg haha insted both of Bongaerts and Dijkema.

• I'd rather have Bongaerts.

Please no, I don't want Eczacibasi to destroy Bongaerts😅

• Knowing Eczacibasi they would hire Stoltenborg haha insted both of Bongaerts and Dijkema.

Nalan Ural with press interviews like:

"We hired this really talented Dutch setter 1 million $ a year. She is very big there. :cup: I think"

No but seriously having Bongaerts imho is one of those correct transfers effective long term, those that FB and VB make but ofc its EczV they wont XS there is probably a bigger chance they try to bribe Fofão out of retirement.

• What about Dijkema to Vitra?

The possibility of neslihan's return the courts to play as starting setter for eczacibasi is higher than this.

Bongaerts? It's good to see some people with worse ideas then nalan ural lol. She is super unstable, she needs at least 2 yearsto play at high level. First, she should play as starter in german leaguge.

• The possibility of neslihan's return the courts to play as starting setter for eczacibasi is higher than this.

Bongaerts? It's good to see some people with worse ideas then nalan ural lol. She is super unstable, she needs at least 2 yearsto play at high level. First, she should play as starter in german leaguge.

I politely disagree.

I think what EczV does is only look at name and experience, which is exactly what they need to break free off. Bongaerts is really talented imo, I never said it's a risk-free transfer but those are the kinds of risks Vitra HAS to take at this point. It doesn't necessarily have to be her either, just a few of those kinds of transfers.

Hanke is an experienced setter who could return as well, I really like her recently.

• I also expect Eczacibasi to fight for Sinead Jack btw, she isn't mentioned here much yet, but imho one of the best possible options for them (and any team)

But I also expect every single team wanting her :P

• The possibility of neslihan's return the courts to play as starting setter for eczacibasi is higher than this.

well, after all those years, no one can be worse then Nalan Ural. lol