2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Eczacibasi is better to focus on the core of turkish players and then try to sign the foreigners beside Boskovic.

S: Gamze

OH: Hande - foreign player

MB: Guveli - foreign player

OP: Boskovic

L: Akoz

This is not bad at all.

• Idk, monthly Cansu Özbay deserves to be a full-time starter somewhere post

Meatballs I think GS could build a great team with her tbh, an actual game changer one again! But considering Maja's age VB won't ever let her go... *sigh*

I still hope someone loans her for the season.

• i heard that Bartsch is gonna stay in Vakıfbank. Let see..

Than Ebrar LEAVE as FASTER than you know. Poor girl, what a waste of talent. I would be more than happier to watch her in Novara in this young squad what they will have next season :heart:

• Totally agree! Clubs should base their transfer policy based on the good locals they have currently, especially top Turkish teams. They do have money and good reputation so it is easier to find good foreigners compared to getting good locals considering there are not many high level locals who can play in champions league. That's why I like Fenerbahçe's transfer policy more than Eczacıbasi (I was rooting for Vakifbank's too until they decided to bench Ebrar instead of relying on her last season)

• Cansu Özbay

That's a funny Cansu homage :) Makes her seem like a quiet, gentle pro. And we had to wait until halfway through for Zehra to get a swing

• That's a funny Cansu homage :) Makes her seem like a quiet, gentle pro. And we had to wait until halfway through for Zehra to get a swing

ahaha yea it's why I liked it so much, gave me matured, future Cansu vibes - what's to come:

But she should still keep that energy she has imo ofc, it's what makes her unique. :saint:

• i like the contrasting comparison between turkey and brazil.

Turkey wants to invests to some a1 foreign players so that they could win championships. this would result to a decline of turkish players in terms of their growth in the club season

whereas Brazil through the end of the ranking system and entry of 3 foreigners to their clubs, would mean a decline of growth and renewal in the seemingly old brazilian women national players. there is one team which is barueri who is like the club italia of italy where they invest to the base. i just hope teams like praia, minas, rio, bauru and osasco would invest to 2-3 base players and let them play in court as much.

• Giullia Carraro from Scandicci to Firenze. This in combination with the rumor of Cambi to Firenze, it seems that Dijkema is definitely going to leave Firenze.

Letizia Camera rumoured to replace Carrari in Scandicci as back-up setter.

https://women.volleybox.net/transfers/2020-21/ALL/1

• I Meatballs I think GS could build a great team with her tbh, an actual game changer one again! But considering Maja's age VB won't ever let her go... *sigh*

I still hope someone loans her for the season.

I think GS is a good playground for players who want to have more playing time and have potential. Cansu could definitely make a difference in GS though team management fails worse every year with their foreign player choices. So far the only reasonable foreign player choice that I found good was Vasilantonaki. Besides, as you mentioned, it is impossible for Vakif to let her go, even for a season.

If Alessia is staying, GS is clearly not a team to expect a place in top 3 in the league. I wish they could transfer Lippmann, Herbotts, Daalderop and such promising players.

• I think GS is a good playground for players who want to have more playing time and have potential. Cansu could definitely make a difference in GS though team management fails worse every year with their foreign player choices. So far the only reasonable foreign player choice that I found good was Vasilantonaki. Besides, as you mentioned, it is impossible for Vakif to let her go, even for a season.

If Alessia is staying, GS is clearly not a team to expect a place in top 3 in the league. I wish they could transfer Lippmann, Herbotts, Daalderop and such promising players.

I also think Beliën was a good transfer, although she dind't perform at her best. I think a lot had to do with her injury. She is good in de the slide attack, but couldn't jump on one leg so wasn't able to execute the slide attack. It made no sense the coach put her on the position for the slide attack al the time, while she couldn't do it and Asli did it a lot....

Next to that Beliën is a bit setter depended. I remember her playing with Ognjenovic in Piacenza and she was lights out! She barely got a set from either Nilay nor cagla.

Except for these reasons I believe she should have performed better, especially in block.

• Gala has one huge problem. Coach.

• I also think Beliën was a good transfer, although she dind't perform at her best. I think a lot had to do with her injury. She is good in de the slide attack, but couldn't jump on one leg so wasn't able to execute the slide attack. It made no sense the coach put her on the position for the slide attack al the time, while she couldn't do it and Asli did it a lot....

Next to that Beliën is a bit setter depended. I remember her playing with Ognjenovic in Piacenza and she was lights out! She barely got a set from either Nilay nor cagla.

Except for these reasons I believe she should have performed better, especially in block.

True Beliën was doing great in BJK until she got injured :( I really thought she was on her way to finally become that super threat of a MB2 for NL and then the injury happened :(