2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Rumors for China

Guangdong: Dobriana Rabadzhieva (BUL, OH) and Ana Bjelica (SRB, OPP)

Shanghai: Jordan Larson (USA, OH) Kaja Grobelna (BEL, OPP)

Tianjin Lonneke Sloetjes (NED, OPP) and Andrea Kossanyiova (CZE, OH)

Zhu Ting is staying China, probably going to Liaoning.

• True Beliën was doing great in BJK until she got injured :( I really thought she was on her way to finally become that super threat of a MB2 for NL and then the injury happened :(

Problem with Belien was she seems she did not recover from her injury and is scared to get it back. She did not run slide attacks until Olympic qualifiers, when Netherlands could not qualify, all of a sudden she started running slides again. Unfortunately her blocking was not enough, neither was her attacks from zone 3. Though I agree, GS had two terrible setters, especially Nilay avoided middles any way she could, which made even Asli perform bad towards the end. At this point it won't matter which middles GS get since the setters will be staying next season. It also sucks bad for GS that one of their best and reliable locals, Asli is leaving to THY.

• Gibbemeyer, Botezat and Ollivoto rumored to play in Busto next season. And I had some hopes Busto would build a nice team...:(

http://women.volleybox.net/fra…lla-olivotto-2048-ft31099

• Gibbemeyer, Botezat and Ollivoto rumored to play in Busto next season. And I had some hopes Busto would build a nice team...:(

http://women.volleybox.net/fra…lla-olivotto-2048-ft31099

I hope they will give there CL ticket to Scandicci.

I mean they can still make impact in pool stage but Scandicci can make great results

• Ali Frantti said in an interview that she has signed in Italy for next season, didn't say which club though.

Oh nice transfer, I have watched her videos on YouTube. For middle level teams She can be just perfect.

• Kaliningrad will play Champions League, right? I think makes sense that she chose them over Moscow... Good move from her (I don't know if was good for Kaliningrad tho :whistle:)

• And it looks Picci is staying in Busto for 1 more season !

So She really wants to play Olympics for the last time.

• Kaliningrad will play Champions League, right? I think makes sense that she chose them over Moscow... Good move from her (I don't know if was good for Kaliningrad tho :whistle:)

Yes indeed! It also makes sense, because she said her dream is to play in final 4 of champions league. Probably no top team from either Turkey or Italy who play champions league will sign her, so this is the only way for her to have a chance at playing champions league.

• So where is Zivkovic going to play next season? Maybe Moscow could sign her?

• Not that Zivkovic was great, from Zivkovic to Dijkema sounds like a downgrade. At least to me.

I would never, ever agree with that, but talking about that team.. kinda true.

Zivkovic was never creative, but always precise, giving steady sets to her teammates. I love Laura, but she can get.. kinda all around the place, let's just say that.

• Maybe Nalan Ural make one more BOMBASTIC transfer and hire Živkovic as new setter of Eczacibasi lol, she maybe will have on her mind if Boskovic and Zivkovic win Eurovolley they surely can win Cev Cl and VVSL. :lol:

Now seriously, Živkovic in Moscow make sense, except i think that they can try with Babeshina and two foreinger OH, Zivkovic is a little bit boring and uncreative (in comparation with the most creative ones) i agree at all, but she can do a really good jobe if she have good coach to direct her and player to contribut that strategy.