2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• But without key players from last year and with nice but not amazing domestic players that wouldn't be team with same reach.

Picci is a legend but she have 41,Sorokaite is great player but she also isn't at her peak not bad yet but, both of Gennari and Mingardi i like and they are nice but not amazing and most important thing about Busto is who will be their setter, and who will be MB duo. If all things will match even such good but not the most prominent individuals they might be suprise,but i sincerely doubt that such a thing eill happen and that they will repeat the result of this season.

Poulter probably.

Side note, I agree about the whole post.

• That's good news for THY, if they keep Kingdon, they can add 1 more foreign OH to their squad and be very balanced and competitive.

Asli-Busra is ok but I'd try to get Janset Erkul and replace Busra with her.

Finally Ebrar made smart move !!!

Waiting for other transfer news, Czech Opp is staying, any info ? Will Ebrar is going to play as OPP or OH...

• Drop the subject, both of you and you crovolley stop asking people for sources. Like beri said, this is rumours thread, and while it's a bonus if someone provides a source, it's not a requirement. I'll leave your posts for now, but if you persist in this, all the posts pertaining to this subject will be deleted and you'll be officially warned.

• And it was so unusually quiet for a few days :roll:

I don't see a problem? Forum has been super active and people have been posting so much lately ^-^ The new admins are doing a great job setting rules and boundaries. Discussions and disagreements will be everywhere forever and I doubt everyone expected it would be roses now here forever lmao, it's about how we handle those situation.

Those are for the admins to judge but I think the attack on Crovolley is not needed here, even though I disagree with his post as this thread is about rumours AND discussions but still.

On this case I personally think we can say we disagree with crovolley but can end there, the other posts are unnecessary

• Finally Ebrar made smart move !!!

Waiting for other transfer news, Czech Opp is staying, any info ? Will Ebrar is going to play as OPP or OH...

Afaik the announcer on TV said a while ago that both Buijs and Havlickova would not stay in THY next season. I think Ebrar will be Opp, but she can be Oh when needed.

• I would be easier if the mods closed this topic and open a new one for rumors, so we - those who blocked him (half of the forum) - won't see his posts anymore, just because he opened this topic. :teach:

PLEASE DO IT!!! I keep reading the He Who Must Not Be Named (though I blocked him) but I want my sanity back.

• New thread for this topic will be opened probably in near future (we haven't decided yet when exactly) by one of admins. If crovolley or anyone else opens it, it will be deleted. This won't be a permanent measure, but since this topic is the hottest on this forum, and to cool tensions, it's a temporary measure. Until then, bear with it.

• Dinamo Kazan offers KYK contract.

That would be great deal for them !

• New thread for this topic will be opened probably in near future (we haven't decided yet when exactly) by one of admins. If crovolley or anyone else opens it, it will be deleted. This won't be a permanent measure, but since this topic is the hottest on this forum, and to cool tensions, it's a temporary measure. Until then, bear with it.

thanks!

• Any news about Parubets, is she staying in Uralochka or we have some new rumors abour her.

• My dream: Not Hill but Parubets joins Eczacibasi.

Source: my heart.

Can you show us that source?:saint:

Sorry, could not resist!:P

• San Casciano is turning into a second Club Italia.

Dijkema, Santana, Daalderop, Fahr, Poll and Maglio are officially leaving.

Mencarelli is staying as head coach. Nwakalor stays as well.

The setters may be Cambi and Carraro.

Panetoni, Enweonwu and Guerra are supposed to join the team.

• What about Foecke?

• If Plummer is planning to be an OH in the future for USA, she can kiss that goodbye if she plans to play in Japan. She won't be getting any passing reps there as she'd mostly be used for scoring. Same as with Simone Lee. Maybe she plans on being an Opposite more in her career.

Simone Lee was very active in reception with Kurobe, but, ya know, it was Kurobe. They lost their two receiving OHs after 18-19 --who were 3rd in the league in 18-19. I think it's reasonable for a player to play in Japan to improve that skill, because they practice it there

• Simone Lee was very active in reception with Kurobe, but, ya know, it was Kurobe. They lost their two receiving OHs after 18-19 --who were 3rd in the league in 18-19. I think it's reasonable for a player to play in Japan to improve that skill, because they practice it there

I disagree. They may practice it during trainings but during matches, Japanese players will always be better than those foreigner OHs who come to the team primarily for them to score. Brankica played there for 2 years but her passing hasn't improved. It makes sense - as a foreign player, the players around you play better passing so you as a tall player with an arm gets to swing.