EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Is Plak still not in match level required physical form after the whole summer? This left hander Opp can’t contribute anything for the Dutch team.

I think we have to be realistic from now on as much as I love her a lot as well... Plak won't be the hope of Dutch NT offense-wise until she improves... If she does. She just ain't good atm.

• What a set from Orro to Danesi :sos:

Mazzanti are you seeing how they are playing as a team without Malinov, what chance you have lost at Olympics :hit:

• I think we have to be realistic from now on as much as I love her a lot as well... Plak won't be the hope of Dutch NT offense-wise until she improves... If she does. She just ain't good atm.

I actually don’t have high hope on Plak, I just thought Plak wouldn’t be worse than that new Opp anyway.

Now Plak is in, let’s see how she does;)

• I feel bad for Bongaerts:( She is trying everything she can, but isn't helped by any of her teammates.

Time for Jasper in the third set for Buijs! Also Baijens for Timmerman and Knip for Schoot, because they aren't performing at their usual level...

• Again such a nice combination between Orro and Danesi :heart::heart:

• Do you know what happened to Boskovic serve? Why she serve a floater? What about her really powerfull jump serve?

• Wait.. so it's not illegal to sub Egonu out?

What these matches have taught us that these radical measures are only allowed in do or die matches :gone:

• I don’t know what Mazzanti thought when he said that team need captain with energy like Sylla. She doesn’t create a good atmosphere in the team.

• Italian team always makes me laugh :cheesy: They can be so different teams in just 10 minutes. Egonu needs Wolosz, Italy needs some ASECURATION, but they don't know this word. Every tipped ball = point for Netherlands :D

• Good service pressure and great fighting spirit helps Dutch team to win the third set!:box: Let's keep it up girls:super:

• Seems "Crush Crush Rebound Crush" has been a theme this summer

• Well, at least it wasn't a 3-0 sweep for Italy:D Good luck for Italy in the final and I hope the Netherlands can show a more consistent performance against Turkey:)

• I expect more resistance from netherlands but congrats anyways

i hope they grab the bronze medal

Let's go italy,let finish the malediction

• With Sylla probably out and with this almighty Boskovic I give Italy very few probabilities to win the Championships. I see 90% Serbia and 10% Italy.

• With Sylla probably out and with this almighty Boskovic I give Italy very few probabilities to win the Championships. I see 90% Serbia and 10% Italy.

:lol::lol: